Paddy vs Gordon Robbery? How did you score the fight?

???

• Total voters
images

I don't think he does actually have that big a following. UFC was probably giving out free beer to anyone who put on one of those gay ass wigs in the crowd.

I had it 30-27 for Gordon. Only round I could see Paddy maybe getting is the second.

There have been a few prominent robberies this year. I thought Val would run away with robbery of the year, but Sean and Paddy have given some good competition.

That crowd is exactly why I never really tell people I’m an mma fan.

The answer to your question is because most mma fans are mouth breathing simpletons who are amused by the most basic gimmicks.

It's was pretty bad, zero chance Paddy won round 1 and you can argue Paddy won the 2nd and 3rd? No.
Paddy didn't win the second. He had a nice little flurry to end the rd but got dominated during the rest of it

I agree with you, but you've got Dillon Danis as your AV.

Now the real question is, how could anyone justify that Paddy won that fight.

Close fight. Paddy's demeanor and Gordon's cuts may have swayed the judges. That could be a naive take.

Gordon won round 1 and 3

doug-maclean-doug.gif

I could see scoring 1 and 2 for Paddy, close to a robbery though. And again, pro judges don't do 10-10s

Gordon’s corner wasn’t even confident that he won either of the first 2 rounds. It was a close fight but far from the biggest robbery in the history of the sport

I'm all for confidence and self-belief and am not a Paddy hater, but honestly I don't like the way he told everybody about the charity work he's doing.

If you're gonna do charity work just do it, no need to tell everybody about it (unless you were just doing it for social points, which it seems like here based on the fact he mentioned it post-fight).

29-28 Gordon but I'm not mad.

I can't ever be upset by judges not rewarding a guy holding onto a single and using it to wall n' stall.

Back