Crime Paedophile/Child Killer Roy Whiting left blood-soaked after Fourth Prison Slashing/Stabbing

What a bunch of real charmers.

And fuck that guy!

On that last point, it's not like I'm turning to these people for advice.

As for the "they're all equal" thing, no, they're not. It takes a special piece of shit to rape and murder a child. That's not a point to grant other murderers some kind of solace, but there are levels to this shit. Child rapists and murderers are the worst of the worst, and I have no problem with other dregs taking out their aggression on them. They're all pieces of shit, but I admittedly get some kind of satisfaction hearing about child killers getting their due, in the ring of Hell they reside in.

Murder is horrible. I know most decent people have a protective instinct when it comes to kids but a life is a life.

Really unfortunate they couldn't get it done. Seems like a pretty basic lack of understanding of human biology at this point. Two guys holding a man down while the third nicks his neck should take 30 seconds.

The armpit also works well. Especially as people will raise their arms to defend themselves.

I don't really care. It's just some murderers trying to hurt another asshole so they can find some redemption.

Why don't we just torture these people for a few weeks then give em the old stool and rope?
That's not a bad idea.

Rather than sentence someone to death, just sentence them to hell on earth and make sure they have plenty of rope in their cell.

I’m generally not a big advocate of the death penalty, and I’m not for prisoners abusing one another generally, they need to be rehabilitated and bla bla bla , but I’m perfectly comfortable with how this is playing out , him being attacked violently, living in constant fear , trying to get a peice of toothbrush out of his eye socket.
How anyone can hurt a child the way this asswipe did is so beyond my understanding it fills me with a sense of emptiness, the world can be such a horrible place

Really unfortunate they couldn't get it done. Seems like a pretty basic lack of understanding of human biology at this point. Two guys holding a man down while the third nicks his neck should take 30 seconds.

Agreed. That's the sorry state of British criminals these days. Not even hard enough to clip a 65 y/o pedo.

tenor.gif

Well we'll see what happens - he's survived four attacks so far. Maybe they aren't trying to kill him. Maybe the screws will keep him safer now. It does cost a lot to keep people in prison. But executions (in the US) are more expensive than LWOP.

Yeah could be a case of them wanting to get moved to another prison. There was a case a few years ago in the U.K. where they disembowelled a nonce in his cell. That’s how to get shit done!

Back