panthers defensive end greg hardy vs colby covington

Hardy wins. He is skilled enough at fighting that the size advantage would be too much for Colby to overcome. A large difference in skill overcomes a difference in size to a point, but with hardy being an experienced fighter, he wouldn’t panic or let Colby single leg him and take his back for the choke like most untrained athletes would.

Yeah I don't think he's skilled enough at all. He may look like it at HW, but there's a big difference

Lol if colby could beat Heavyweights, he would fight at Heavyweight not WW for god's sake. Sherdog is so retarded.

I support Greg Hardy in the UFC but you are dead wrong. Colby is the #1 ranked Welterweight, he isn't a bantamweight, once you are of a certain strength/build size doesn't play as much of a factor. I would pick Colby for the same reason I would pick Usman to maul Greg Hardy; they are the best in the world while Hardy is a newcomer to the sport.

Lol you clearly dont train or have any clue wtf you are talking about. Greg Hardy has 40+ lbs of natural weight on Colby.

He would throw Colby out of the cage if they were in a clinch. Hardy has had a few fights and has been training for a few years. He's KO'ed HW's that have 40 lbs on Colby.. Colby's punches would do jack shit.. should I keep going?

At a certain point weight is everything.. why fuck you think GSP was hesitant to move up? Or why Jones has been hesitant to move up to HW?

Lol you clearly dont train or have any clue wtf you are talking about. Greg Hardy has 40+ lbs of natural weight on Colby.

He would throw Colby out of the cage if they were in a clinch. Hardy has had a few fights and has been training for a few years. He's KO'ed HW's that have 40 lbs on Colby.. Colby's punches would do jack shit.. should I keep going?

At a certain point weight is everything.. why fuck you think GSP was hesitant to move up? Or why Jones has been hesitant to move up to HW?

Jones or GSP would be going up and fighting the best fighters in the weight class. Greg Hardy is nowhere near one of the best fighters in his weight class.

Jones would absolutely demolish him, it'd be an embarrassment.

Yeah I don't think he's skilled enough at all. He may look like it at HW, but there's a big difference
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he’s is nearly as good a fighter as Colby, but Hardy does have some training under his belt so it’s not like he’s completely clueless.

Guys, Greg Hardy smashes any welterweight around easily. He's a freak athlete and a legit martial artist, and MASSIVE. Have some of you not watched this sport carefully?

This would be the cardio mismatch of the century.

Statistically I think Colby outworks him all night way more often than Hardy lands that ko shot on a fresher Colby. jmho

Back