Parker vs FA Feb.27th Dazn

Decent matchup in COVID times. Ironically, it probably wouldn't have got made without COVID. Not this soon anyway.

Parker should take care of Fa rather easily. Fa looks nothing more than a domestic level talent along the lines of a Shane Cameron or Bowie Tupou.

Yeah I quite like this fight. Well get to see how good fa is. I got Parker by wide decision

Last edited:
It's no Joyce vs Dubois but it's a good match-up. It will likely go the distance unless we discover that Fa has a shit chin at this level. I've got Parker winning this one via a decisive nod.

And speaking of the Joyce-Dubois affair, I saw that they've signed a new contract for the fight but the new date hasn't been announced yet. Hopefully, that will be forthcoming soon. I imagine that it'll now be sometime in late November or perhaps December.

It's no Joyce vs Dubois but it's a good match-up. It will likely go the distance unless we discover that Fa has a shit chin at this level. I've got Parker winning this one via a decisive nod.

And speaking of the Joyce-Dubois affair, I saw that they've signed a new contract for the fight but the new date hasn't been announced yet. Hopefully, that will be forthcoming soon. I imagine that it'll now be sometime in late November or perhaps December.

they are definitely doing it late nov/early December

Good. I wish they'd just left the October 24 date in place but I guess they had to redo the financials since it's likely to be a behind closed doors affair now.

it was naive to think they’d get a live gate anytime before Xmas. Now we’ve got to wait another month till they fight! I can see if being ppv over here as well. Genuinely can’t wait for this fight though. I don’t care that neither guy is anywhere near a meaning full title, it is an intriguing fight. The unmovable object vs the unstoppable force. It’s gonna be a war

Warrington vs Lara should be tasty, then you've got Rakhimov hopefully crushing Diaz.

On the other side you've got the rematch years in the making between Chocolatito and Estrada, but the interesting thing is they will know that (barring a huge mistep) Sor Rungvisai is waiting for the winner.

Spicy stuff!

Back