Oliviera
Muniz
Chookagian
Barboza
Bontorin
Grundy
Ferguson
Lee

If I'm not too late to the party, here are my picks.

Lutz
Shevchenko
Vannata
Muniz
Burgos
Chookagian
Dariush
Olivera

I will be placing the first 10 parlays for people who posted no white belts except for the person who I said was good becuase hes a regular if anyone who made there picks would like to change them due to weigh ins let me know now please

Interesting game we got here eh...

tenor.gif

same rules same shit cash app or paypal if you hit no white belts 8 fighter parlay or OV/UN since I am actucally trying to win something and still not lose lol can't parlay anything more then -200 current odds if you pick it now and it ends up changing Ill stick with what you wanted. You can parlay fighters with OV/UN if you like or all OV/UN or all fighters up to you.

Mine will be

Lutz
wright
Grundy
Schnell
Chookagain
Dariush
Oliveria
Barboza-Burgos-OV 2.5

Can someone please tag the person who started this and the other guy whose been doing it.

My pay out will be 363.08 I am placing everyones now i will post your payouts after I Place them if any of you guys would like a picture of it let me Know I dont mind showing it but im not good with computers and shit like that so might take me a while to figure it out

Oliviera
Ferguson
Barboza
Wright
Souza
Bontorin
Araujo
Cachoeira

2,465.57 If you want a picture let me know I dont mind showiing it might just take me a while to figure it out but I have no problem with it

1. André Muniz
2. Beneil Dariush
3. Charles Oliveira
4. Edson Barboza
5. Rogério Bontorin
6. Jamie Pickett
7. Tucker Lutz
8. Katly Chookagian
Good luck!

1044.78 If you want a picture let me Know im not good with posting shit like that but ill figure it ou tmight just take me a while

I know it won’t be included but wanted to try this anyway and see how many hit

Oliviera
Muniz
Chookagian
Barboza
Bontorin
Grundy
Ferguson
Lee

1505.62 Wrong you did make it lol. If you want a pic I dont mind posting it might just take me a while to figure out how to do it.

If I'm not too late to the party, here are my picks.

Lutz
Shevchenko
Vannata
Muniz
Burgos
Chookagian
Dariush
Olivera

543.79 Last person congrats on making it on time. Try not to get banned by the time the event happens because if you do and try and create a new name and say it was me I wont be sending it sorry just want to be sure lol MR. Double yellow If you want a pic I dont mind sending it might just take me a while to figure out how to do it

Back