Media Paulo Costa teases move to boxing after impending conclusion of miserable UFC contract

These guys only exist because of the UFC and then they complain about not getting paid like Floyd Mayweather. This guy doesn't even deserve a contract and the only reason he can just jump into boxing and start making money right away is because of the fame and promotion he received from the UFC PR machine. He's a glorified reality star.

What a bullshit post

He created his popularity himself, he got zero support from the UFC PR machine

That's bait imo

He has lost his mojo. I wish he would try to climb back the rankings and face Israel again. But he seems to have given up on becoming a champ.

In MMA? Hell yeah. In boxing? Lol. No. He's got a damned good chin so he might make it to the end of the fight without being KO'd but he won't land much.

Jake is not that good. Him ensuring he has most physical advantages over his opponents plays as much a part in him winning as his moderate boxing ability.

You can't negociate much after his pathetic performance.

Meh, he is just annoyed that he is getting tested day in and day out at weird hours.

I take it you don't know about someone like Mike Tyson having a shorter reach, yet having an extremely good career?

Tyson reach: 71 in (180cm)
Costa reach: 72 in (183cm)

Current longest reach is Julius Long. 90 in (230cm)
His current record is 18 wins and 25 losses. I'm glad you can see that long reach guarantees winning, right?

Average reach is 1:1 too height.

I probably got slightly short arms but my reach is average cause I got a broad torso. I'm 182 : 184

Wish I had GSP reach.

I think Costa and the UFC is not salvageable at all, fully expect him gone soon.

Jake is not that good. Him ensuring he has most physical advantages over his opponents plays as much a part in him winning as his moderate boxing ability.
I'll take Anderson over Costa in straight boxing any day. So I don't see what Costa could possibly offer Jake in terms of boxing. In MMA? Sure. Costa is not a boxer, has never shown any ability to box, does not seem like anyone who could box. But he has a good chin.

Jake isn't "that good" at boxing compared to BOXERS. Compared to MMA fighters I think he's probably elite, lol. MMA fighters are worse than "not that good" at boxing.

I take it you don't know about someone like Mike Tyson having a shorter reach, yet having an extremely good career?

Tyson reach: 71 in (180cm)
Costa reach: 72 in (183cm)

Current longest reach is Julius Long. 90 in (230cm)
His current record is 18 wins and 25 losses. I'm glad you can see that long reach guarantees winning, right?
Lol!!

Costa is NOOOOOOOOOT Tyson, lol! He does NOT have any boxing skill MUCH LESS a boxing style specifically aimed at overcoming his smaller stature and shorter reach like Mike did. This is not apples to apples - it's apples to volcanos - there is no similarity except short arms.

wow-oh-thats-cold.gif

Of course it's cold. It's ice cube, duh ‍♂️

Paulo Costa out-trolling Jake Paul in hilariously self aware broken English during a fight buildup then being the first to knock him out is the timeline I want to exist in.

Costa would get massacred by anyone in the top 50.

Back