News Paulo Costa vs Marvin Vettori Official UFC Fight Night main event, Oct 23rd

Who wins?

• Paulo Costa

• Marvin Vettori

Results are only viewable after voting.
Classic Shertards choosing muscles yet again, Costa is overrated and is going down.

But Vettori is muscles too........ Vettori doesn't have the speed and footwork to avoid getting marched down by Costa, while he doesn't have the wrestling to keep Costa down. I fail to see how Vettori can avoid losing to Costa. Even in a decision Costa just needs 3 rounds of activity of win.

Two meatheads going at it, should prove for a fun scrap.

I will never take Costa seriously after that shitty performance vs Adesanya.

Costa looking like a HW as of late.

Is this sober Costa or wine drunk Costa? Sober Costa is undefeated.

Is this sober Costa or wine drunk Costa? Sober Costa is undefeated.
He's on to Chivas Regal now.
E75n5VCWYAUSmV-

Don't want to jinx it because I think this would be a fun fight but I'll be surprised if Costa doesn't pull out. But I hope he doesn't. The buildup will be fun and the fight itself would be good. I'll probably take Vettori if it happens.
Pulls out 2 weeks before the fight due to irritated scalp.

Paulo Costa bullies him in a hard fought fight in my opinion.

Same thing with Jan, Marvin's ugly style is making it hard to pick him and I get proven wrong about those two quite alot.

Don't want to jinx it because I think this would be a fun fight but I'll be surprised if Costa doesn't pull out. But I hope he doesn't. The buildup will be fun and the fight itself would be good. I'll probably take Vettori if it happens.
download.jpg

Hopefully third times the charm

Back