News Paulo Costa vs Marvin Vettori Official UFC Fight Night main event, Oct 23rd

Who wins?

• Paulo Costa

• Marvin Vettori

Results are only viewable after voting.
Legally, can Costa make claims to the legitimacy of the contract if he signed it while shitfaced? So when the WWEFC is done with him and attempts to make him bankrupt while driving his market value into the ground and holding him hostage preventing him from fighting anywhere else despite their constant lie that he’s an independent contractor, can he make the claim that this contract was signed under illegitimate conditions?

Women get prenups thrown out in court all the time for less than that, wind up taking half a guys shit just because the relationship is over, so I’m wondering if legally that’s a possibility here too.

Edit: referring to this photo:
EB59B7E6-52ED-4BE0-B8AE-3343FC82FB0E.jpeg

Legally, can Costa make claims to the legitimacy of the contract if he signed it while shitfaced? So when the WWEFC is done with him and attempts to make him bankrupt while driving his market value into the ground and holding him hostage preventing him from fighting anywhere else despite their constant lie that he’s an independent contractor, can he make the claim that this contract was signed under illegitimate conditions?

Women get prenups thrown out in court all the time for less than that, wind up taking half a guys shit just because the relationship is over, so I’m wondering if legally that’s a possibility here too.

Edit: referring to this photo:
View attachment 871961
lol

Why does costa get main event after that embarrassing performance and also vetroi.

Build up will be fun, the fight itself not so much. Unsure why the UFC wanna bury Costa like this, I’ll be surprised if he can get the win here.

how is this burying him? You want the best to fight the best right?

I think if we judge Costa outside of the Izzy fight you gotta give it to him in this one. I think he’s ready to be the bully again.

Marvin is mentally tougher than Paulo, I don't think the last loss will impact his performance negatively. He also saved a lot more face than Paulo vs Izzy. Marvin had nothing for Izzy, but he didn't get utterly embarrassed, Izzy outclassed him but couldn't do any real significant damage to him. Paulo, on the other hand, got nuked and utterly humiliated.

Back