Social Pay it forward, Random acts of kindness

A couple weeks ago, some kids were ahead of me in line at Starbucks. They were paying with an ATM card, or maybe an EBT card, and came up $6 short. I laid the difference for them. Does that count?

Nobody has ever done shit like that for me.

A couple weeks ago, some kids were ahead of me in line at Starbucks. They were paying with an ATM card, or maybe an EBT card, and came up $6 short. I laid the difference for them. Does that count?

Is that what you meant by reacheround all this time?

I guess I'll be the first one to ask then... what's this gotta do with your thread topic?
Everyone being nice. That's what it is. I was just pointing out one time in my life when everyone was nice and these dudes were hard core "gangstas" yet everyone figured they would rob you. That didn't happen. It was cool and a random act of kindness

It definitely counts man

one time i went into a crappy thread about gay stuff and made a comment showing my support for it, cool thread

What have you seen lately that gives hope to the human race?

We can be civil at times. I've had people buy me lunch and breakfast.

The best thing I have ever seen is I was lost deep in Washington DC. It's not all embassy, boy, I was in the ghetto. These dudes right off the block with guns in their belts flagging and sagging gave me directions right back to Baltimore. From that day forward I said fuck stereotypes.

You guys got one?

Nothing. Humans are self absorbed assholes.

Is that what you meant by reacheround all this time?
The Reacheround can be many things. It can be as simple as holding the door open for someone. Or it can be letting someone cut in line at the grocery store when they only have one or two items to buy. It can be waving someone through an intersection even though you technically have the right of way. Or it can be jerking off the guy whose ass you’re plowing.

The Reacheround can be many things. It can be as simple as holding the door open for someone. Or it can be letting someone cut in line at the grocery store when they only have one or two items to buy. It can be waving someone through an intersection even though you technically have the right of way. Or it can be jerking off the guy whose ass you’re plowing.
Lol last part.

Yesterday I came back from a coffee meeting with a vendor at a local cafe to find someone had sprayed some kind of sauce all over the bonnet of my car just to be a complete cunt... does that count?

One time walking home from work some desperate mofo gave me some sob story about not having enough money to feed his family, including children. Without hesitation i gave him a 20. I helped that poor bastards family, or helped him get his fix. Either way it probably fits in this thread.

One time walking home from work some desperate mofo gave me some sob story about not having enough money to feed his family, including children. Without hesitation i gave him a 20. I helped that poor bastards family, or helped him get his fix. Either way it probably fits in this thread.
That reminds me of a similar story about a guy I saw begging for money to get some food to eat . He said it was just him and his wife he recently lost his job because of his addiction and has been lying to his wife about it. He didnt know what he was going to do for dinner and was getting pretty desperate , he showed me a picture of his wife and I was surprised at how pretty she actually was.

I knew then what I had to do , I asked him what his address was and bought a nice meal and some wine then went Straight over to his place and fucked his wife .

Had two Mormon missionaries knock on my door once not to preach but because my neighbor told them I had a bike pump. They said tires on both their bikes went flat. I saw they were tied up in front of the crazy lady across the street and immediately knew she slashed them. Sure enough I was right. I was able to fix one and gave the other one a new tube. They biked away without so much as a thank you. That was my good deed for this lifetime.

Where Im from people like that get slap. I mean where Im from, people treat people with "disabilities" different Ill say. They buy them things and give spots in line, that sort of thing. Uh, heartwarmin' I guess but also a little bit condescending. Im not a shrivelled black heart but why not just treat everyone equally as kind? Ah its the division bell of the skull temple.

I helped my elderly neighbour a couple of years ago. She locked herself out in her backyard but left the remote for the garage on top of the bin that was just outside the door. She was yelling out for help but so I answered and asked what's wrong, she told me what happened and where to find the remote. I used it to open the garage door and open the door to the backyard for her. She thanked me and that was that.

So according to Sherdog. You assholes have never once paid it forward

Somebody would have to have actually done something nice for me to pay forward first.

I give to charity, I give to homeless people, I try to help those around me and always look after the people I care about... recently it just looks like in most cases that just makes me the designated sucker.

Back