Tech PEB's Motion Simulator thread (for Racing Games and Flight Simulation)

Another update on Sim Workshop.

My simulator workshop gets a pellet stove for winter months. It was hard work cutting an installing the stove pipe. Stove is tiny but can heat up to 800 sq feet. Loaded with high technology features like a cellphone app. For monitoring the temp. And adjusting remotely an wireless remote control.

My simulator garage workshop is nice an warm now thanks to my pellet stove. After drilling holes into cinder blocks.

Continued updating my simulator workshop and finished a few things along the way.

Garage workshop update with custom shelving I put together for my Sim Workshop. To carry computer an subwoofer. Using it to show people what is being played.

Update on the garage workshop waitimg for flooring installation soon.

My workshop for simulator development garage floor is done. Was a bigger job then I thought but the work area continues.

Last edited:
I am currently downloading the highest version taking a while to download. Lol Unlike Grand Turismo it's a totally new engine an game.

FORZA Horizon 5 my download.

full

"
The racing game has already reached 4.5 million people and it sets a launch record for Xbox Game Studios.

Forza Horizon 5 is off to a fantastic start, it would seem. Xbox boss Phil Spencer revealed on Twitter that the racing game has already reached 4.5 million players across console, PC, and the cloud.

Forza Horizon 5 also becomes the "largest launch day" for an Xbox Game Studios title (though the title it dethroned was not revealed), and it hit a peak concurrent player figure that was 3X bigger than Forza Horizon 4's peak concurrent record. "Thank you players and congrats to [Playground Games]," Spencer said.
"

This game looks amazing and it was developed by only one person shows you how far development tools have come along. It's a hover car on mars.

Got Forza Horizon 5 running will be taking it out for a spin hopeful with a simulator when they work out the telemetry stuff.

After playing Forza Horizon 5 with a new Xbox controller without the motion simulator it's like being in the stone age. It's unbelievable how much a simulator adds to an experience. I really did not expect this huge a drop.

Added some new chairs an worked on making more space in the garage for projects. High speed internet upgrade work tomorrow I hope?

Latest addition to my sim garage setup a drink fridge an it fits wonderfully.

Added additional lighting strips and continued work on my French cleat for shelving.

Back