• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

They literally have video of what happened. It's weird. It doesn't add up. You arent going to convince me other wise.

There were reports that they did not hear the break in and that the community is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Direct quote.

The guy answered the door in his underwear holding a beer in one hand and other hand on the hammer and backed away from the door instead of going out.

The guy looked calm even though he had a much larger, younger guy who broke into his house with a hammer there holding him hostage...

All right, so, I've given you my interpretation, time for yours.

Why the fuck would he hit Paul Pelosi with a hammer in that situation?

So you don't give a shit about seniors being violently aussalted either ?

Good to know
oNLy weN its DA aNTiFa
Their mask is off.

Best part is they both literally said "we don't give a fk about an old dude randomly getting his head split open with a hammer," & are now trying to take the moral high ground.
Being mean to them is wrong, deranged, and proof that we belong in mental institutions.
But watching violent attacks on the elderly = Bozo the clown happy fun fun meme time for them. So normal.

Have to love the classic Sherdog syndrome. When the dumbest people in the room feel like they are the smartest.

That kind of anger he is displaying seems detrimental to society IMO...
Right now I'm sitting here with my lovely wife , laughing at both you and Stephen Fry who is doing a reading on letters live , might even have a glass of wine, life is good pumpkin

Right, the guy shows zero sign of being under threat while a much larger man, holding a hammer broke into his house, no he decided let me get a drink for myself and this guy I don't know and once the police show up, he opens the door for them, while holding his drink and holding the hammer with the other hand and decides not to get out of the house but continue to stay next to the guy.

Jason Bourne we got here.

lol, holding a glass of water and opening door = Jason Bourne? Ok bud.

he opens the door and there are police standing in it and he waits for their instructions like any normal person would. The fact you are are grasping at a glass of water and turning a door knob at this point is pretty pathetic.

All right, so, I've given you my interpretation, time for yours.

Why the fuck would he hit Paul Pelosi with a hammer in that situation?
DePape might have used his hammer first and Paul wouldn't reciprocate.

Explain to why you should care if seniors are hit on the head with hammers? ,

yes , yes I can because I'm not a sociopath

Look up the word empathy and get back to me
Why should the fact that he is a "senior" mean more, like shouldn't I be caring that *anyone* is hit with a hammer?

Also, what would you constitute as caring. Like, am I supposed to feel sad? Shed a tear? Should I be sending flowers and gift baskets to the Pelosis?

I haven't heard you give your condolences for the random guy that was stabbed to death in Santa Rosa last night. Why don't you care about his death? Do you not care about people being stabbed? You think that is OK? are you PRO stabbing? What's wrong with you?

I would not expect Pelosi to open the door for the police while holding a drink in one hand and the hammer which the attacker is holding in the other, both hands were occupied and he managed to hold his drink the entire time while in his underwear, and looking calm, and not trying to get away, and not acting like some random person he doesn't know broke into his house, no, sorry, nothing about that story adds up.

He got attacked infront of the police, that happened, I can say that.
Hey man, dude is cool as a cucumber.
Door may have had a push down latch and not a knob making it easy to open with a glass in your hand.

Explain to why you should care if seniors are hit on the head with hammers? ,

yes , yes I can because I'm not a sociopath

Look up the word empathy and get back to me

You're talking to an edgelord, basically.

"Why would I care about anyone would bad things happen to other people" is the biggest cop out possible.

lol, holding a glass of water and opening door = Jason Bourne? Ok bud.

he opens the door and there are police standing in it and he waits for their instructions like any normal person would. The fact you are are grasping at a glass of water and turning a door knob at this point is pretty pathetic.

Right, I clearly was referring to him as Jason Bourne because of him holding a beer while opening a door.

Clearly what was meant.

I'm done responding, last one here.

I'm sorry but you will not convince me based off of what was reported and what was on the body cam that the house was broken into and he didn't know the guy.

It's not believable to me.

There were reports that they did not hear the break in even though it was a hammer smashing through, and the community is so quiet you can hear a pin drop.

The guy answered the door in his underwear for the police, standing next to the guy who.broke in who he didn't know, calmly with a beer in his hand,.never trying to get to safety but backing away from the door.

None of the actions or reports add up to me.

Last edited:
Why should the fact that he is a "senior" mean more, like shouldn't I be caring that *anyone* is hit with a hammer?

Also, what would you constitute as caring. Like, am I supposed to feel sad? Shed a tear? Should I be sending flowers and gift baskets to the Pelosis?

I haven't heard you give your condolences for the random guy that was stabbed to death in Santa Rosa last night. Why don't you care about his death? Do you not care about people being stabbed? You think that is OK? are you PRO stabbing? What's wrong with you?
It's called being a decent human being , a normal person feels sympathy , empathy and compassion

Unfortunately for you it appears you lacking in these areas .

It's called being a decent human being , a normal person feels sympathy , empathy and compassion

Unfortunately for you it appears you lacking in these areas .
I do, admittedly.

However, I don't randomly attack people and don't create problems for society.

damn, he hit him in the head with that hammer so hard, youd think he was trying to directly access some secret stock tips. guy didnt want to live in a school bus anymore.
He was living in a garage for about two years before the attack. He once did live in a bus. I’m not sure if that’s a step up or down.

That's it? That was pretty much a nothingburger, I can't see why this wasn't released months ago, or why it took a court order to get it out in the open.

Whacko in his underwear flips out and beats Pelosi with a hammer. Don't know how he got there or his connection (if any) with the Pelosis, and IMO that's not particularly important. As far as I'm concerned it's the media making a mountain out of a molehill and acting like assclowns for ratings. Maybe something interesting or important will come up if the case goes to trial, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's it? That was pretty much a nothingburger, I can't see why this wasn't released months ago, or why it took a court order to get it out in the open.

Whacko in his underwear flips out and beats Pelosi with a hammer. Don't know how he got there or his connection (if any) with the Pelosis, and IMO that's not particularly important. As far as I'm concerned it's the media making a mountain out of a molehill and acting like assclowns for ratings. Maybe something interesting or important will come up if the case goes to trial, but I'm not holding my breath.

Voice of reason, again?

Fair play.

Back