• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

They literally have video of what happened. It's weird. It doesn't add up. You arent going to convince me other wise.

There were reports that they did not hear the break in and that the community is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Direct quote.

The guy answered the door in his underwear holding a beer in one hand and other hand on the hammer and backed away from the door instead of going out.

The guy looked calm even though he had a much larger, younger guy who broke into his house with a hammer there holding him hostage...
There was a private security guard working for another family that saw Depape before the break in and heard the banging of him breaking in.
The unidentified security guard told police he had seen a man dressed in all black and walking with a backpack shortly before hearing a loud banging, according to a federal affidavit against DePape. A law enforcement source said San Francisco police regularly patrol the area but don’t have a permanent station at the home.
https://www.columbian.com/news/2022...ad,don’t have a permanent station at the home.

I’d also like to add that I searched this first with google and couldn’t find it but when searching with bing it was at the top of my search.

Right, I clearly was referring to him as Jason Bourne because of him holding a beer while opening a door.

Clearly what was meant.

I'm done responding, last one here.

I'm sorry but you will not convince me based off of what was reported and what was on the body cam that the house was broken into and he didn't know the guy.

It's not believable to me.

There were reports that they did not hear the break in even though it was a hammer smashing through, and the community is so quiet you can hear a pin drop.

The guy answered the door in his underwear for the police, standing next to the guy who.broke in who he didn't know, calmly with a beer in his hand,.never trying to get to safety but backing away from the door.

None of the actions or reports add up to me.

I’ll break it down for you Sherlock…

-men don’t usually wear pants to bed. Thus why he wouldn’t have them on when awoken by an intruder in the middle of the night.

-it was at night in a neighborhood where the next door neighbors are likely asleep in another huge house and a broken piece of glass isn’t going to wake up the neighborhood. I live in a residential neighborhood in LA that has a huge issue with thieves sawing off folks catalytic converters in their driveways with power tools that almost never get called in because people don’t wake up to it. You’re being a spazz here.

-he opened the door and paused for a matter of seconds to see what the police wanted to do. That’s a totally normal response.

-assuming a eighty-something year old finance guy must have a personal relationship with a mentally ill vagrant half his age who is into CTs about his wife doesn’t make a lick of sense. Like not a little bit.

-men don’t usually wear pants to bed. Thus why he wouldn’t have them on when awoken by an intruder in the middle of the night.

-it was at night in a neighborhood where the next door neighbors are likely asleep in another huge house and a broken piece of glass isn’t going to wake up the neighborhood. I live in a residential neighborhood in LA that has a huge issue with thieves sawing off folks catalytic converters in their driveways with power tools that almost never get called in because people don’t wake up to it. You’re being a spazz here.

-he opened the door and paused for a matter of seconds to see what the police wanted to do. That’s a totally normal response.

-assuming a eighty-something year old finance guy must have a personal relationship with a mentally ill vagrant half his age who is into CTs about his wife doesn’t make a lick of sense. Like not a little bit.

<LikeReally5>

Lol, come on dude. The video doesn’t mean Pelosi is a closeted gay but it’s definitely a pretty bizarre video, even the cops are like “wtf is this lol”.

The underwear I sleep in is so old and the elastic so worn that they fall off if I’m not laying down.

<LikeReally5>

Lol, come on dude. The video doesn’t mean Pelosi is a closeted gay but it’s definitely a pretty bizarre video, even the cops are like “wtf is this lol”.
Just admit you are hoping this turns out to be his gay lover right?

<LikeReally5>

Well yeah, a video of cops responding to a hammer-wielding mentally ill man holding a hostage is always to look bizarre. It would be bizarre if it wasn’t a bizarre scene.

But nothing about holding a glass of water or answering the door or waiting for the police to give instructions is the bizarre part. The guy came for Nancy and she wasn’t home so you have a crazy guy trying to come up with a plan b on the fly with a hostage he didn’t plan on taking.

jumping from any of this to “probably knew the guy” is baseless and just partisan fantasy.

Is anyone willing to suggest that this man and Paul Pelosi had an existing/arranged relationship? I am curious.

The brief answer she gave on camera earlier saying Paul still has a way to go in his recovery, she already retired as a resul, I hope they go somewhere nice and peaceful to enjoy their retirement. What a horrendous ordeal.

Well yeah, a video of cops responding to a hammer-wielding mentally ill man holding a hostage is always to look bizarre. It would be bizarre if it wasn’t a bizarre scene.

But nothing about holding a glass of water or answering the door or waiting for the police to give instructions is the bizarre part. The guy came for Nancy and she wasn’t home so you have a crazy guy trying to come up with a plan b on the fly with a hostage he didn’t plan on taking.

Lol, ok. I don’t know what to say if you don’t think that was an extraordinarily weird interaction when the door was opened.

<{hughesimpress}>

Is anyone willing to suggest that this man and Paul Pelosi had an existing/arranged relationship? I am curious.
200.gif

Back