International Pentagon: UFOs are real...and an unknown threat. BIG NEWS

mmafan2000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMG....I never thought this was real in a million years. But it is. The pentagon released some videos for the first time, they are forced to release more to congress within the next 6 months that have more evidence. Videos of objects disappearing into the water or flying away at 4000 miles per hour. Maybe this thread was done before... i can't remember...but I am shitting in my pants.

"Navy pilots were often unsettled by the sightings. In one encounter, strange objects — one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind — appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds".

The pentagon doesn't want to scare people. I am scared now...lol.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/us/politics/ufos-sighting-alien-spacecraft-pentagon.html

its just weather balloons...

btw why you scared ts? its obvious aliens are just observing from distance and occasionally mutilate cows and abduct/anal probe humans. you should be fine

I saw one of those hovering, black triangles back in the winter of 07/08. I was in a little farming town (Toluca, Illinois) and this jet black triangle was just hovering right over a tree, just a few feet to the left of the road. It was a perfectly pointed triangle with white lights on each end and a red ball in the center. It was the middle of a country night, there were no cars, no sound whatsoever, and I couldn't hear a damn thing from this aircraft. There was no disturbance to the tree it was hovering over. I remember thinking that it was so close that I could have got out of the car and hit it with a rock.

My girlfriend and I just stared at it for a few minutes before two more slowly met up with it from behind, and they all slowly and silently flew away. It was the oddest night of my life, and my girl and I were both in some weird state of disbelief and haze all night. We broke up a decade ago and we still text each other once every year or so about it.

I've since told this story to some military buddies that work on aircraft, and a couple have similar stories. These things are out there and nobody seems to know how something so big could hover like that.

They probably thought about destroying us but quickly realized we're doing that to ourselves....
They probably don't have our same biological motivation set...if we're being factually analytical about their interests.

Most Americans don’t believe, I think, and I certainly don’t pay it no mind one way or another (unless there was definitive proof). It is interesting to hear personal anecdotes from people not wearing tinfoil hats, because some people I respect swear they’ve seen them.

82a6d0770aeaafbae8f26bf40a822b9b79a5c412.png

If they’re anything like us, we’re fucked.

I believe in life on other planets. I don't believe in UFOs and little gray men. This stuff isn't compelling enough to change my mind.

Fair enough. Tell us about things you believe in that has less evidence than this.

For example my friend doesn't believe this, but thinks the Dodge ram logo is satanic and freemasons rule the world. He also believes in angles and demons. But recording unidentified objects is impossible!

Back