International Pentagon: UFOs are real...and an unknown threat. BIG NEWS

Are these probes meant to seed life in other solar systems? Is it possible to store viable cells for such long time frames or would we need to have the technology to create life from basic materials? It also seems there's a real danger of these probes overpopulating the galaxy so it might not be something an advanced civilization would utilize.

Not quite. The idea is that a technologically advanced race would most likely send out non biological crafts first. The VNProbe is the idea of a fleet of "drones" built with the simple purpose gathering materials to rebuild more of themselves. As they travel and reproduce, they expand in a relatively short period of time. Just found a quick video on it, it's actually an amazingly short period of time. 10 million years, they could cover our galaxy. On a cosmic scale, that's nothing.

OMG....I never thought this was real in a million years. But it is. The pentagon released some videos for the first time, they are forced to release more to congress within the next 6 months that have more evidence. Videos of objects disappearing into the water or flying away at 4000 miles per hour. Maybe this thread was done before... i can't remember...but I am shitting in my pants.

"Navy pilots were often unsettled by the sightings. In one encounter, strange objects — one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind — appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds".

The pentagon doesn't want to scare people. I am scared now...lol.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/us/politics/ufos-sighting-alien-spacecraft-pentagon.html

Bro this is old news! Don't you watch ancient aliens where the ex prime Minister of Canada, I believe said this year's ago. We are not alone we have never been alone!

@spacegnome @Jack Handy jr
This reminds me of the contribution I was going to add to the Mayberry thread but forgot about.

There is a quote (can't locate it, must heavily paraphrase, maybe one of you will know it though?):

To sip from the cup of knowledge will leave one intoxicated. Only by drinking deeply will one return to sobriety.

Since it's clear many people find current evidence (knowledge) insufficient persuasion for belief, I feel there's an inherent, unconscious aversion from willingness to sip, as they constantly (think they) know there is not enough evidence to quench their mind to satiety.

As time marches on through an unfortunate lack of 100% irrefutable evidence (of whatever the phenomena are, tech or otherworldly or natural or spiritual etc) I expect that population to gain in their generational resolve.
@spacegnome I came across the quote again, here it is if you were still holding your breath:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing.
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring;
There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
and drinking largely sobers us again."

Alexander Pope, An Essay On Criticism

"Please increase our funding, we want to take more of the taxpayers money"

I think climate change will be reversed with immerging tech. With fusion becoming closer and closer we will have an clean energy source to power the world.

We will also in the future will be able to control the weather and start changing climate to what's needed around the world.

I do agree that humans are a difficult. Hopefully the next generation can rise above .

A pretty interesting video

You mean the channel full of shows in which people say over and over in dramatic tones, "Some experts believe..." and "Could this be evidence of...?" LOL

My favorite part is when the guy with crazy hair looks into the camera while slowing turning his head in an inquisitive fashion and asks… “Could it be, is such a thing even possible…?” Dramatic pause, and he then follows with “YES!”

If you need the government to verify everything for you, theres something wrong.

The possibility of ETs was always something that should have been aknowledged. The pentagon is going ape shit with releasing this now probably cause of timing. We are in the midst of a pandemic, natural shifts, civil unrest. Why not just throw aliens into the mix. People wont even care at this point.

Back