International Pentagon: UFOs are real...and an unknown threat. BIG NEWS

Never did drugs in my life. I honestly feel bad for people like you . You literally asked if the government would lie by "releasing secret videos " and have no agendas .

Democrats and Republicans literally have their own agendas and YOU know this , for some reason you don't want to believe it. You got to man up and accept that the government is not what you think.

My god, you're an idiot.

I was implying that they would release this information as a subtle military threat to (mainly) China that they are indeed much further down the line with this research than the Chinese (who are confirmed to be working on the same tech, which is why the patents were filed in the first place).

My god, you're an idiot.

I was implying that they would release this information as a subtle military threat to (mainly) China that they are indeed much further down the line with this research than the Chinese (who are confirmed to be working on the same tech, which is why the patents were filed in the first place).

Oh so they're being subtle huh? Sound corny from super powers. Why be subtle at all? It would be much smarter to keep it completely secret.

But again Chinese are scared of America and America is scared of them.

Its clearly military Tech.
Remember that the Navy pilots had no weapons on them when they saw these things because they were doing tests or training flights or something of that nature when they encounter them. The David Faver guy or whoever.
Sounds like tests to see how our pilots would react to new tech and their responses.
I dont think Aliens. And if they were here, were not gonna fuck know unless they want us to know. If you have the technology to zap in and out of our planet, your not gonna be seen by a bunch of shitheads wondering around. Youd be watching from miles above Earth

What effect would the acknowledgment of fusion capability have on the oil industry?

Think hard
<Y2JSmirk>
None. Because the oil companies know that they have to change their business model. They know green energy is the future . They have some of the most smartest buisness men in the world.

They also know about fusion. That's the goal for humans to create energy sources away from oil.

<Dany07>

Apparently I was generous with my 4th grade comment...

I'm just shocked you don't think this companies have plan to evolve.

It's the same thing with central banking. They know that younger people are turning to crypto currency and that people will start putting their money in exchanges to gain higher interest on there money.

That's why banks are starting to create crypto divisions and are holding crypto themselves. Their not dumb, there going to be ahead of the curve. The banks who don't evolve will shut down just like the oil companies who don't change their energy buisness model.

Come on bobo.

Last edited:
I'm just shocked you don't think this companies have plan to evolve.

It's the same thing with central banking. They know that younger people are turning to crypto currency and that people will start putting their money in exchanges to gain higher interest on there money.

That's why banks are starting to create crypto divisions and are holding crypto themselves. Their not dumb, there going to be ahead of the curve. The banks who don't evolve will shit down just like the oil companies who don't change their energy.

Come on bobo.

In a sentence, fusion would revolutionize the energy sector. Make it two, you're a moron.

In a sentence, fusion would revolutionize the energy sector. Make it two, you're a moron.

And oil companies will build there own fusion sectors to compete for energy, derp.

I don't need to call you names to explain this to ya. You act like this 4th grader you speak of lol.

None. Because the oil companies know that they have to change their business model. They know green energy is the future . They have some of the most smartest buisness men in the world.

They also know about fusion. That's the goal for humans to create energy sources away from oil.
can you imagine all the whining people would do if the govts of the world mandated all electric cars right now? people would go nuts, especially in car crazy america.

can you imagine all the whining people would do if the govts of the world mandated all electric cars right now? people would go nuts, especially in car crazy america.

I agree, but eventually we're going to have to move one on how we use energy. Not just for our children and earth but for humankind.

I agree, but eventually we're going to have to move one on how we use energy. Not just for our children and earth but for humankind.
it's probably already too late. Humans are stupid for the most part, we won't start changing things until the oceans start boiling.

They will have to invest in nuclear or green energy. The government will most likely give them tax breaks and stipends to go green. You do know that big oil owns alot of the politicians right? That's why the spend millions on lobbyist.

They're just not going not evolve. They have too or they will go they way of the dinosaurs.

it's probably already too late. Humans are stupid for the most part, we won't start changing things until the oceans start boiling.

Maybe , technology has away of getting is out of crap. It's worth not giving up though.

Maybe , technology has away of getting is out of crap. It's worth not giving up though.
well, i'll live how i can but I don't get why people keep bringing children into this world when it's the last thing we need. Not that I don't like children but the future is scary.

They will have to invest in nuclear or green energy. The government will most likely give them tax breaks and stipends to go green. You do know that big oil owns alot of the politicians right? That's why the spend millions on lobbyist.

They're just not going not evolve. They have too or they will go they way of the dinosaurs.

Nice duck. You claimed,

"And oil companies will build there own fusion sectors to compete for energy, derp"

Now, do tell us. How will they just "build their own fusion"?

Nice duck. You claimed,

"And oil companies will build there own fusion sectors to compete for energy, derp"

Now, do tell us. How will they just "build their own fusion"?

Now you're trolling. What do companies do when they have to pivot new buisness models or have to evolve...? They hire the experts in those fields.

Walmart, apple,banks, google etc.. are hiring Blockchain software engineers to get them ready for Blockchain technology and Crypto..

Bobo if you don't know how multiple millions or billion dollar companies work . They put people in place who are experts in their fields, oil companies will do the same.

well, i'll live how i can but I don't get why people keep bringing children into this world when it's the last thing we need. Not that I don't like children but the future is scary.

Because they're are only hope to keep humanity going. There's alot of positive things humans do. The technology humans keep developing is amazing. Don't give up.

Back