Media Pereira throwing away DC like a toy ?

tumblr_n6aok95wQ91tugoyjo1_500.gif

<WellThere>

I'm a fan of Poatan but dude was getting wrestle fucked by Jan before he gassed, lol. DC would kill him

DC dumped a 250 pound Barnett like it was nothing

tumblr_n1gz1zf1zz1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

HE almost killed Hendo...heh

tumblr_n64lu8g4aw1tugoyjo1_400.gif
Im wondering if DC would be in a camp for a few months , then go into the cage with Pereira, would he be able to do that to him what he did to barnet and hendo

There is absolutely nothing evolved about Alex. DC would head spike him into New Zealand.

Hope he gets his wish for the Jones. 50 year old Jones can show you what I mean.
I dont think Jones would allow to be thrown like that even today

There's already a thread about this, and really who cares, Potatofans are stinking up the joint.
Then get out of the joint. No one wants you here anyways.

Man I’m pretty sure DC from 6-7 years ago runs through Alex handily.

DC today with a full camp runs through Alex.

Im wondering if DC would be in a camp for a few months , then go into the cage with Pereira, would he be able to do that to him what he did to barnet and hendo

It would be more like his Stipe and Gustafsson throws.

Are you so dumb and/ or so inexperienced in grappling that you were under the impression that DC is actually trying in this clip?

Are you so dumb and/ or so inexperienced in grappling that you were under the impression that DC is actually trying in this clip?
DC always shows up to wrestle with a backpack and luggage.

Imagine thinking this was at all serious. DC off the couch would take down alex

Are people actually taking that exchange seriously?? I like Alex and DC mostly annoys me these days, but if DC actually tried and wasn't doing an old guy shtick for laughs, he'd ragdoll Alex with ease.

MMA fans...

<36>

Maaan that was not the real DC...

that's the post retirement Willie Wonka version. 😔

desw80v-9aad04ce-b175-4537-8626-cbebd183d0b1.gif

Back