News Petr Yan confirmed ACL rupture, meniscus tear and groin injury against Song, surgery tomorrow

iu

Ouch! sucks to hear, hope he can recover from that.

Beast... But injuries are piling up. Was this Yans last hurrah? TJ suffered a bunch of injuries and needed surgery after the decision win against Cory and he never got back to form again. Is it almost over for Yan? Will he be the same?

Wow, that dude is shelved, that's a laundry list of bad injuries...

Best wishes Petr, we'll hopefully see you in 2025!

Probably shouldn't have announced this

Yan finally snaps his losing streak, and looks strong in a good fight... only to announce that he's fragile

Makes him appear weak.

I don't have a problem with it personally. I love Yan. He's a badass fighter. I also know injuries are part of the game. However, 'image' is a big thing in the UFC. it is what it is.

Wonder how that happened - I didn't see anything bad happen to his leg but maybe there's some moment where there was extra strain on it

Beast... But injuries are piling up. Was this Yans last hurrah? TJ suffered a bunch of injuries and needed surgery after the decision win against Cory and he never got back to form again. Is it almost over for Yan? Will he be the same?

Watching him beat Aldo and Cory made me think we had so many more performances like that in store.

In hindsight it could be that those fights will be his last great performances.

Back