PFL 2018 Championship New Year's Eve

How much Vaseline can you really put over that eye?

Lol

Should’ve watched a bit of tape for that fight

Wouldn’t have took Copeland at +200

He’s got a long way to go. Looks like he’s gotten by on pure grit

Blondie is pretty hot

magomedkirimov looking a bit tired if you ask me

Cash another dog ticket

Thought cooper should’ve been able to pull out of that choke. Don’t think that long braid helped him

The dogs barked tonight:

Magomed Magomedkerimov +165
Sean O'Connell +400
Natan Schulte +200
Louis Taylor +240

Cash another dog ticket

Thought cooper should’ve been able to pull out of that choke. Don’t think that long braid helped him
A bald head would've slipped out of that choke eZpZ, especially with how sweaty he was at that point.

I had small bets on Magomedkerimov ('because he has a scary Russian name'), O'Connell ('because he's fighting a BJJer and those guys are wusses') and an unnecessary amount on Harrison ('because she is a lock'). Small amounts and only on a couple of books but that's a good way to start the New Year and clearly my rationale has reached peak accuracy which bodes well for 2019 ;)

I had small bets on Magomedkerimov ('because he has a scary Russian name'), O'Connell ('because he's fighting a BJJer and those guys are wusses') and an unnecessary amount on Harrison ('because she is a lock'). Small amounts and only on a couple of books but that's a good way to start the New Year and clearly my rationale has reached peak accuracy which bodes well for 2019 ;)

Jokes aside, solid picks, and deceptively good rationale. Indeed, guys who rely solely on their jits habitually underperform, especially in the heavier weight classes, where it's especially hard to take an opponent down. Even the great Rodrigo Nogueira back in the day had decent/good stand-up for the time, fairly good wrestling, and outstanding cardio, all qualities which Vinny lacks.

Back