PFL 2018 Championship New Year's Eve

Men, I need money, any good dog? LoL...

i'm going with magomedkerimov in the main event. obviously there is a significant risk he gets knocked out early but i think he has what it takes to drag the hawaiian into deep waters.

i'm going with magomedkerimov in the main event. obviously there is a significant risk he gets knocked out early but i think he has what it takes to drag the hawaiian into deep waters.
is that you only play?

Last edited:
O'Connell
Ray Cooper
Copeland
Palmer/Harrison/Abusupiyan
Harrison/Palmer/Rashid

PFL 11 Finals Risk $1,584.00

Ray Cooper (-169) vs Magomed Magomedkerimov $169.00 for $100.00
Ray Cooper (-170) vs Magomed Magomedkerimov $170.00 for $100.00

Philipe Lins (-170) vs Josh Copeland $170.00 for $100.00

Vinny Magalhaes (-380) vs Sean O'Connell $380.00 for $100.00
Vinny Magalhaes (-400) vs Sean O'Connell $400.00 for $100.00

Rashid Magomedov (-195) vs Natan Schulte $195.00 for $100.00

Louis Taylor (+275) vs Abusupiyan Magomedov $100.00 for $275.00

Aight, I just got home.

Let's hope I can get lucky in the PFL contest on DraftKings.

Welp, there goes that...

Taylor with the quick win means I don't have a chance at winning anything in the DK free roll.

ray cooper is +120 at ohmbet, magomedkerimov is the underdog everywhere else - you have 20 mins

4.5 years later and Steven Siler still has the same TDD he had when he was in the UFC.

R1: Schulte (10-9) (Magomedov let Schulte hold him against the cage for way too long without doing any damage)
R2: Schulte (10-8) (Magomedov is just reacting to Schulte instead of going first, and the low kicks are throwing Magomedov off his game a little bit; Magomedov's best strike this round was the eye poke, which he lost a point for right away; Schulte didn't do shit during the last 2 minutes, so maybe Magomedov got the round but it would still end up as a 9-9 at best)

Kinda harsh with the point deduction

R1: Schulte (10-9) (Magomedov let Schulte hold him against the cage for way too long without doing any damage)
R2: Schulte (10-8) (Magomedov is just reacting to Schulte instead of going first, and the low kicks are throwing Magomedov off his game a little bit; Magomedov's best strike this round was the eye poke, which he lost a point for right away; Schulte didn't do shit during the last 2 minutes, so maybe Magomedov got the round but it would still end up as a 9-9 at best)
R3: Magomedov (Magomedov landed a lot while Schulte kept chasing after him and walking into strikes like Bahadurzada vs. Millender; great body shots in R2 and R3)
R4: Magomedov (close round, depends on what you value more: strikes landed [Magomedov] vs. clinch and stalling against the cage [Schulte])

Magomedov needs to clearly win R5.

R3: Magomedov (Magomedov landed a lot while Schulte kept chasing after him and walking into strikes like Bahadurzada vs. Millender; great body shots in R2 and R3)
R4: Magomedov (close round, depends on what you value more: strikes landed [Magomedov] vs. clinch and stalling against the cage [Schulte])
R5: Schulte via clinching against the cage and doing nothing, while Magomedov allowed himself to get clinched and wasn't able to throw many strikes this round

Natan Schulte via decision, imo. That being said, I'd rather see Rashid Magomedov win the fight.

Back