PFL 2021 #4: Regular Season

I’ve seen first day white belts with better technique just from watching some UFC fights every now and then

Holy shit just pull guard you dummy.

Last edited:
Holy fuck! Had Shields ITD to close out some parlays, and had already given up on them completely. By the skin of my teeth, definitely wouldn't bet Shields again, zero grappling instincts

I actually think shields could have potential. No female is gonna want to stand with her. She looked somewhat clueless on the ground but showed nice athleticism.

Definitely wouldn't bet Shields again anytime soon, hopefully she doesn't take another fight the rest of the year and just focuses on leveling up in the gym.

Nice fix... congrats to square -400 shields bettors.

I got her in a parlay @ -250, she definitely underwhelmed since her grappling was much worse than expected. I was definitely calling it a loss going into the 3rd round that's for sure. <Lmaoo>

Anyone know what the live odds were going into round 3? Imagine Shields was somewhere between +600 to +900

That ME was a fucking joke. Won’t say it was a fix but will say laying that juice on shields was fucking beyond retarded. Was just on Lutterbach too and very sad how that played out. Bad night for this handicapper.

so what do people have for tomorow?

I got 100 on Elkins to win 400
Lutterbach 250 to win 435
Wade 500 to win 400

Fully expect to lose everything lol. Waiting to cash out last 2, but Lutterbach missed weight. More chance he will wrestle fuck
+50 lol. Could have been worse. Value betting did not win today

last round looked fake like it was a fix smh

I had to watch this morning and was running out of time so I was fast forwarding. Stopped at the end of Rd 2 and can say that I'm not surprised that it ended like that in Rd 3. Elkin did not look good at the end of that round and seemed pretty depleted.

Glad I didnt fall into the trap of betting Elkins, I was very close to it. I´d love nothing more than to fade a wmma boxer, and as we saw the TDs were easy...but Elkins of all people no...It gave me some Wiman vs Leavitt vibes. No matter how much you want to fade a fighter, you gotta pick your spots. One thing is to look good for a period of the fight, a whole other is to win the fight.
Shields hopefully will get some hype from this and next time the right fade will be possible around the same odds.
Sometimes you just gotta keep fading a fighter, and others times know when to stop.

That said if people knew they had access to livebet then then it was a fantastic bet, and I hope many secured profits. Nothing like betting a fighter who goes for TDs but then fades/has terrible fight iq. A fighter like Gadelha is amazing to bet against live, or Edmen - fighters like that are just pure livebet gold.

Back