PFL 2021 #8: Playoffs

I hope Guardado gets payed well. She's got no chance at winning that fight. Kayla should be forced to fight twice per night. Might make her fights more competitive. Could she cut to 145? She's probably the only girl that can beat Nunes.

I hope Guardado gets payed well. She's got no chance at winning that fight. Kayla should be forced to fight twice per night. Might make her fights more competitive. Could she cut to 145? She's probably the only girl that can beat Nunes.
Yea I give guardado no chance. The bet should be does she make it out of rd 1? -600 no.

dont think she can make 145. She’s massive

not a bad even, Goltsov +325 DEC i wanted and Morais +126 but cant win em all I suppose. also fuck that 0 IQ carl

when COVID shut down PFL, Harrison fought in Invicta at 145.

Yea I give guardado no chance. The bet should be does she make it out of rd 1? -600 no.

dont think she can make 145. She’s massive

Your probably right. Kayla is just gonna get better and nobody will be able to match her physicality. After tonight there's no way that shields will ever fight her. At least shell bank another Million. Sad to see that shell never be able to fight top competition.

+1,183 = 2.3u Had a bad feeling about Seumantufa. Talk about lower than low HW fight lol.
carl was a tough lesson reminder to not bet on fighters that don't fight for your money... i knew about his laziness and lack of doing fuck all at times but still played him blinded by desire of fading dereese.

+1,183 = 2.3u Had a bad feeling about Seumantufa. Talk about lower than low HW fight lol.

Nice come up man your better at these bum fights then you are with the uFC do you tape them just as much as you do the UFC or wht?

Nice come up man your better at these bum fights then you are with the uFC do you tape them just as much as you do the UFC or wht?
No, I actually tape them the same lol. Its been a rough month for value. I had one play start of month, Gane and one more play second event and i got zero so far this event.I have actually taped some fights TWICE because im desperate to place a bet on the UFC, but the rule is if nothing pops out at me I just move on. Overthinking it messes the plays up

No, I actually tape them the same lol. Its been a rough month for value. I had one play start of month, Gane and one more play second event and i got zero so far this event.I have actually taped some fights TWICE because im desperate to place a bet on the UFC, but the rule is if nothing pops out at me I just move on. Overthinking it messes the plays up

Weird question Im a Survivor fan do you watch it?I like Australian Survivor better then the US Version and what abou tone of the best shows ever Wentworth an Australian TV show do you watch that?

Back