PBP PFL 3: 2024 Regular Season, Fri. 4/19, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Why do PFL bother putting together these hype promos for guys like Carvahlo lol, it's like if the UFC tried to convince you Jamie Pickett was a future contender. <lmao>

Miami Heat winning the East confirmed

Who knows, a quick $1m for him and then off to the big leagues after the payday.

That aint how it works my dude, he wins a tournament and PFL has extensions on extensions to hit him with. He wins that tournament he's locked into atleast 3-4 years.

Why do PFL bother putting together these hype promos for guys like Carvahlo lol, it's like if the UFC tried to convince you Jamie Pickett was a future contender. <lmao>

They need to promote their fighters.

Stipe looking good

cd4177a369e5ed09071183131cf49043.jpg

He's gonna get the dub, bruv. I have foreseen it.

They need to promote their fighters.

Still goofy that they are putting up promos of him saying he'll be a legend. There's a way to promote his fights without lying to the audience, that segment should've been left on the cutting room floor. We know where he's at, they should at least be honest with us. UFC wouldn't be caught doing something like that.

lol what was that stoppage?

I know Carvalho was probably going to lose eventually, but give the guy a chance to fight a bit…

Pedro's been on the losing end of some tough TKOs over the years. This one wasn't too bad but he's pretty chinny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back