PFL 7: 2022 Playoffs

Barbosa made weight. he competed at -99kg three years ago at ADCC. Now he’s -77kg. Crazy.

OAM is my biggest bet ever. $400,000
$2000 on ITD (less confident here, he may play nice because they are apparently friends).

Physical mismatch.

OAM is my biggest bet ever. $400,000
$2000 on ITD (less confident here, he may play nice because they are apparently friends).

Physical mismatch.

Wtf! Is that us currency? Post that slip haha.

Wtf! Is that us currency? Post that slip haha.
Yes, American dollarinos. I do it for a living(well comfortably retired now). It's a mismatch.
I didn't watch no tape. Don't care what "belts" they have in BJJ. Don't care who's on a run, or who beat who. Don't care who's got "striking skills bro". I only watch the weigh ins, and run through my quick checklist/system.

If you're risk averse, you hedge with a Martinez DQ(ITD) win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, American dollarinos. I do it for a living(well comfortably retired now). It's a mismatch.
I didn't watch no tape. Don't care what "belts" they have in BJJ. Don't care who's on a run, or who beat who. Don't care who's got "striking skills bro". I only watch the weigh ins, and run through my quick checklist/system.

hmm kind of curious to see that bet slip of 400K on OAM... even if you do it for a living there are way easier match ups to put your money on with the same payout this weekend then OAM's

No you didn't. Nobody lets you get close to that down. You can't even get that much down on PFL if you're a celebrity. Hell, there aren't many places in Vegas that will take 2K on ITD, forget about it at offshores.

This is the gambling forum. There's no need to lie about your handle.

Pettis is one of those guys that still get public money on name status alone. He was losing that last fight . I had him in a parlay. I'm going against him in this fight.

Yeah men,wikicaping da best,I'm a put a milion on OAM.Cmon people,he's so obviously trolling,can't believe you are answering seriously

Took Ray -120 over Pettis [Scorecards = no action]. Basically betting against a Pettis finish. I think the most likely outcome is no action due to it going the distance, but I'm pairing this bet with Ray/Pettis o2.5 (-185), so I'll win if it goes to decision, nearly break even if Ray finishes Pettis again, and only really lose (a comfortable amount) if Pettis is somehow able to finish Ray.

Edit: there's a miracle shot scenario where both bets pay out, if Ray finishes Pettis in the final 2:30 of the fight.

Hamlet reminds me of Chris Pratt
Chris_Pratt_2018.jpg

kFU4ckFWfmgot2NKA

Hearing Judge Doug Crosby scared me

Sebie is like Egyptian but worse version of Amirkhani. Din't he learn anything from last defeat lol?

Opponent didn't have much of a great amateur record or pro experience. But he was Georgian so I guess that evens things out.

Lmao Itso seems decent for a second fight, but Sebie is also pretty bad

i got monte by ko in a few parlays, i dunno why, he looks faster in hand speed. Never been koed. maybe a bad read. value play.

Back