PFL 7: 2022 Playoffs

+600 on a guy who gets hit cleanly so much.
Luckily Wilkinson has a chin on him

no regret, monte had a few nice licks, but the chin of Wilkinson is better.

Yes, American dollarinos. I do it for a living(well comfortably retired now). It's a mismatch.
I didn't watch no tape. Don't care what "belts" they have in BJJ. Don't care who's on a run, or who beat who. Don't care who's got "striking skills bro". I only watch the weigh ins, and run through my quick checklist/system.

If you're risk averse, you hedge with a Martinez DQ(ITD) win.

you’re crazy dude…. Oam is a decision Machine and pfls judging has been sketchy

There's one half of my Wilkinson/OAM parlay.

you’re crazy dude…. Oam is a decision Machine and pfls judging has been sketchy
this. If alex can get a close controversial decision with Collard, he can upset Oam. Oam got knocked down by Horcher, so he's got a very questionable chin. i fade him against any game striker with decent hands.

10-8 round for oam, first round up in the air, oam looks safe now. passed on both but oam is now the clear likely to get the w.

OAM must be working with Skinny Bets to rig all his fights to go to decision

Alright, Wilk and OAM did their job now only need Marcelo to not get caught with something stupid to cash the parlay.

Cashed out the one with Umarov and Silveira cuz I didn't like what I saw from Elmar on tape. There's a chance he's improved and beats Barbosa, but eh, not worth it.

Feels like Akhmedov / Silveira is going the distance the way they are fighting. They've probably trained together at ATT in the past too.

Live bet on Silveira heading to rd 2 was probably the move, Ahkmedov might start fading as usual with his awful gas tank.

Wish I could add live on akhmedov. He was at +210 and I thought he won rd 1 and is winning 2

Wish I could add live on akhmedov. He was at +210 and I thought he won rd 1 and is winning 2

Won't be surprised with some judging tomfoolery though, an undefeated American vs a Russian in a "close-ish" fight could tip it his way.

Won't be surprised with some judging tomfoolery though, an undefeated American vs a Russian in a "close-ish" fight could tip it his way.
Silveira really isnt doing anything though. Akhmedov is just picking his moments, conserving his cardio. He knows how to win

Silveira is a dope I have no idea what his game plan was. He must not have the cardio to push akhmedov.

I have akhmedov winning all three rounds, not even close

Back