PFL 7 : First PFL Playoffs card announced. Takes place on August 13th.

I hope he gives it a shot. The UFC card is falling apart on Saturday. I think this will be a crucial night for Bellator. All the cards are falling into place for them. They will have people watching. Can only hope the fights deliver. Has a chance to be a historic night for the company.

I genuinely don't think it's going to make much of a difference. Not enough people know who Patricio or McKee are.

This is one of those times they could have used some former UFC names in the co-main. Either one of the tournament semi finals might have drawn people in.

I genuinely don't think it's going to make much of a difference. Not enough people know who Patricio or McKee are.

This is one of those times they could have used some former UFC names in the co-main. Either one of the tournament semi finals might have drawn people in.
I mean in the real world, the mainstream world this fight won’t even make a dent. But in terms of winning over a few thousand ufc fans who just happened to be interested in this fight, I think it’s an opportunity for Bellator to gain some fans.

I mean in the real world, the mainstream world this fight won’t even make a dent. But in terms of winning over a few thousand ufc fans who just happened to be interested in this fight, I think it’s an opportunity for Bellator to gain some fans.

Yeah, they might gain a few, but probably not as many as if they'd just avoided the UFC in the first place.

Pretty decent card. Didn't think I would see a semi-finals without Pettis.

Is it still only prelims espn+ and espn 2 for Main?

Would have been more excited to see MacDonald/Cooper had MacDonald not lost to one foot in the grave Tibau. Will probably still watch it but Bellator will get the live eyeballs from me.

giphy-4.gif

that shit fell off a cliff

I'm no longer aware of what's happening with the tournament exactly, but MacDonald vs. Cooper III is one of the best fights the promotion has put on.

just fucking ditch the tournament and put on normal cards. It isnt working. I might not even go to their cheap ass LV cards cause they will most likely suck or have last minute cancellations.

Well this answers my question about Horcher.

Hopefully Millender doesn't get wrestlefucked again.

Millender will absolutely get wrestefucked by Tibau.

I think Schulte is just trying to finish his contract on a win so he's in a good negotiating position.

am I wrong or has this happened to every card this year ?

am I wrong or has this happened to every card this year ?

Every single card except one has had multiple fights cancelled, mostly big names too. This season has been a disaster.

Might hit that Cooper underdog line, can't say Rory has been inspiring too much confidence as of late.

Defo hitting Manfio too, Collard's overachieved for the last time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back