PFL 9: Saturday, August 20

I've never seen someone do that before but she did basically tap to a knee, though I'm not sure if a wave is the same as a tap. Fingers crossed for you guys.

I'm not betting this one but Pacheco in Round 1 is +135 and by KO is +105 so I think I'll hit those to have something to root for.
I have a mid size bet on both these props and Pacheco itd. I hope i dont get burned

in their first fight olena was touching her up and cut pacheco. Pacheco looked like she wanted to take her down but couldn’t

after getting knocked silly in their first fight olena should be coming in way more cautious. I’m a bit concerned about both bets tbh

could very well end in a sub in the 2nd round

that was me who said ko so that's prob why lol

Oh nice. Okay. I was skimming through and thought I only saw one reply. Alright dude, let's get that KO!

Also, I will need some crack tonight if you're gonna be around!

There is live betting on bas for anyone who’s wondering

ko bet still not graded on Dakota

I have a mid size bet on both these props and Pacheco itd. I hope i dont get burned

in their first fight olena was touching her up and cut pacheco. Pacheco looked like she wanted to take her down but couldn’t

after getting knocked silly in their first fight olena should be coming in way more cautious. I’m a bit concerned about both bets tbh

could very well end in a sub in the 2nd round
That's why I hate betting specific methods of finish. Grabbing a choke or finishing ground and pound is so dependent on luck, the ref, how they react.

It's worth it for a fun bet though!

That's why I hate betting specific methods of finish. Grabbing a choke or finishing ground and pound is so dependent on luck, the ref, how they react.

It's worth it for a fun bet though!
Pacheco ko and rd 1 has been a money train for me, hopefully that continues today

Sherdog also has it as a tko

“official result tko(submission from knee strikes to the body)”

Back