News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

That's Tully Blanchard. The woman is Baby Doll. Pretty sure David Crockett is the interviewer. JJ Dillon is the other guy. Tully's manager at the time.

Yup you're right.

Mexican prison?
If he murdered an American in Mexico, he could be extradited to the US for his trial. Not sure about the specifics in the case, but I think that is the way it will go.

If he murdered an American in Mexico, he could be extradited to the US for his trial. Not sure about the specifics in the case, but I think that is the way it will go.

I don't think she was American. They keep referring only to him as "the foreigner" in the article.

Last edited:
dude is probably going to prison for a long time, but get real. nobody is raping him unless they kill him first, and they’ll probably need lots of help to accomplish that, even with weapons.
So, you don't think time will be a factor in this equation? Recalculate, and try again. Also, I was mostly joking, but he will get old.

Goddam. Baroni was a fun fighter to show my friends who don't know the sport and occasionally I still brawl with him in Undisputed 3.....this is not exactly surprising, but it's terribly sad.

Like Ayala. When some dumbass reporter asked him if anyone tried to fuck with him in prison, he said something like "Are you serious???"
The vast majority of inmates aren't nearly as tough as what TV and the movies make people think.
This site thinks most jails/prisons are like the thunderdome with rapes all day everyday.

If confirmed he should get no sympathy. Killing your girlfriend isn’t nice. Neither is slapping your wife.

I never said he would. I said if he gets jumped by 7 people it doesn't matter how good of a fighter he is he'll be fucked.

It most likely wont happen. He's broke, he's not gang affiliated. You really dont get jumped by 7 people in prison for no reason.

It most likely wont happen. He's broke, he's not gang affiliated. You really dont get jumped by 7 people in prison for no reason.
I don't know. Wasn't he posting some shit about cartels a couple months ago?

Back