Photos of my New Sporting 14oz Floyd-Conor themed gloves:

I had the same story with NS. I took almost 4 months to get it delivered, and I heard a lot of promises that they are almost ready. Anyway they arrived to me. Overall look is good, we didn't catch about the cuff. I wanted triple cuff but they came as is.
I found one quality issue with them, the latex inside sticks out from the lining.
W2Z8R6s.jpg

wrAygHT.jpg

That's disgraceful. Those guys at New Sporting are a pack of scumbags!

So glad New Sporting continue to get shafted on this forum!!

Sorry to those who got shoddy gloves, but I'm glad mine didn't come cos I would've had to deal with them through a complaints process. Fuck that!!

What's the deal with Hernandez gloves? Any reviews?

So glad New Sporting continue to get shafted on this forum!!

Sorry to those who got shoddy gloves, but I'm glad mine didn't come cos I would've had to deal with them through a complaints process. Fuck that!!

What's the deal with Hernandez gloves? Any reviews?

One of the posters here went ahead and left a negative review on their FB with no replies, Just lurking waiting for them to try to gang up so I can jump in lol.

View media item 31333
NS on instagram today. Meanwhile the refund (which should take, what, a few keystrokes to arrange?) they told me I’d get over a week ago still hasn’t happened.

This company is the worst I’ve ever dealt with online. At least if you buy a pair of fake gloves on eBay you get something for your money...

One of the posters here went ahead and left a negative review on their FB with no replies, Just lurking waiting for them to try to gang up so I can jump in lol.
That was me
We'll have HERNÁNDEZ gloves this week

What's the relationship between New Sporting and Hernandez?

Aren't you going to respond our frustrations and/or defend the brand?

If you read upthread, he’s already clarified that he just sells NS in Europe and he has the same problems with them as we all do...!

Somebody also tries to explain the relationship with Hernandez upthread...

That was me

Yes sir I gathered up as much info as possible and post it upthread.

Really? I didn’t see anything negative except for a Mexican dude that got ganged up on by NS and their ass kissers when he told NS the padding wasn’t of latex. The guy I said left a negative review was @Rabel Aracena

That was me

I tell you that we won't work again with New Sporting. Our customers are the most important for us, and we won't work with companies that don't think the same than us.
Our customers are VERY HAPPY with us and we'll open a new count here, with other name, and we'll work with other mexican brands.
I hope you understand our english.
Thanks everybody

Sorry guys didn't realise I was coming in at the end.

Really? I didn’t see anything negative except for a Mexican dude that got ganged up on by NS and their ass kissers when he told NS the padding wasn’t of latex. The guy I said left a negative review was @Rabel Aracena
Yeh I put a negative review up there 3 months ago mate. I don't see why everybody doesn't do the same, but each to their own.

Yeh I put a negative review up there 3 months ago mate. I don't see why everybody doesn't do the same, but each to their own.

I don’t have a Facebook account or else I’d be all over it...

So with all the complaints of NS, what's the consensus best Grant clone? Hecho en México of course. Or just Mexican style glove. Want some 12ozers for the bag and mitts.

Happy to see such disgusting brands collapsing now.

They should not work anymore.

They should not steal customers' money by making poor gear

Then I think they deleted it. Can they do that? Wtf? I mean a comment okay but a review? I was looking today for he guy complaining about the latex and didn’t find him or any other negative review other than the one I mentioned. That’s all we need for them to be able to detele reviews.

I am still going to post a review sometime soon. I was hesitant because the only negative review I saw NS laughed at him and a few more dudes jumped in with insults, so I was waiting to see someone speak up so I can back up. If I went in blind they’d probably chew me up matter what I say lol.

Then I think they deleted it. Can they do that? Wtf? I mean a comment okay but a review? I was looking today for he guy complaining about the latex and didn’t find him or any other negative review other than the one I mentioned. That’s all we need for them to be able to detele reviews.

I am still going to post a review sometime soon. I was hesitant because the only negative review I saw NS laughed at him and a few more dudes jumped in with insults, so I was waiting to see someone speak up so I can back up. If I went in blind they’d probably chew me up matter what I say lol.
I dunno what you call it review/comment but it shows up on their Facebook page regardless. The guy who got the dirty white gloves has one up there too.

I dunno what you call it review/comment but it shows up on their Facebook page regardless. The guy who got the dirty white gloves has one up there too.

It’s how it says on the page layout on top about/photos/reviews righht under review. Then I guess they deleted it because I couldn’t find any other negative reviews. I was mixing in up because I saw your comment so was unsure.

IMG_20190508_172936.jpg IMG_20190508_172952.jpg IMG_20190508_171048_785.jpg IMG_20190508_173015.jpg IMG_20190508_171048_784.jpg IMG_20190508_172903.jpg IMG_20190508_174352.jpg IMG_20190508_174407.jpg IMG_20190508_172936.jpg IMG_20190508_172952.jpg IMG_20190508_171048_785.jpg IMG_20190508_173015.jpg IMG_20190508_171048_784.jpg IMG_20190508_172903.jpg IMG_20190508_174352.jpg IMG_20190508_174407.jpg IMG_20190508_172936.jpg IMG_20190508_172952.jpg IMG_20190508_171048_785.jpg IMG_20190508_173015.jpg IMG_20190508_171048_784.jpg IMG_20190508_172903.jpg IMG_20190508_174352.jpg IMG_20190508_174407.jpg Here you have our last mexican boxing gloves in stock. Both in 14 oz.
More info in [email protected]
We are in Madrid, Spain.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

P.D.: We won't work again with New Sporting, yes with other mexican brands.

It was me. If they do come at me, I'll be ready. Also, I'll be doing a video review on YouTube warning people to stay away from them. It's the least I can do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back