Place to get cheap weight plates

What safety squat bar did you get? They seem to be sold out everywhere I look.
Ebay <45> $165 , said 700lb rating, won't ever test that truth. The front grip is 10x better on shoulders, well worth it.

She's gonna fk me up when she walks in gym. Fan bike, beater bar, safety squat bar, wall pulley rack.
and brown truck just dropped off Yukon bar . Which feels amazing, 96 inch bar you can wing span your grip.

GeuIV6L.png
Report back on the bike. I'll be interested to hear. I love my assault bike

Ebay <45> $165 , said 700lb rating, won't ever test that truth. The front grip is 10x better on shoulders, well worth it.
The Rogue SSB is back in stock now. I had it in my cart, but $540 after taxes and shipping is a hard pill to swallow. Hoping the Titan bar is back in stock soon.

The Rogue SSB is back in stock now. I had it in my cart, but $540 after taxes and shipping is a hard pill to swallow. Hoping the Titan bar is back in stock soon.
the blueprint of those all looked identical. crazy how far off the prices are

For Canucks in here, Fitness Depot dropped their prices for iron plates to $1.50/lb and rubber coated for $1.75/lb.

You mind telling me which brand it was? Did it come as one piece? I've seen a bunch that require assembly.

Deep dish rogue plates arrived, they look fabulous, although they are very tight on the bar and on the storage bars.

Unfortunately I fucked my shoulder over Memorial Day, like an absolute bottom feeding imbecile, in demonstrating my vertical leap by whacking a rafter. Hope it’s not a longterm rotator cuff tear, but it hurts like hell. So my new plates might only get used for squatting in the near future.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392858976808

It already went up $20. Was a 3 piece assembly. It's cut in half, you get a 2 ft chunk of steel pipe and 4 bolts. 2 attach each half, the pad covers it up. Sounds sketch but it's solid as hell.
I found that joker on Walmart's website for the same price and ordered through them. If there are any huge flaws with it or if I stumble across a better option soon then I will be able to return it to a local store with no hassle. Hope mine works out as well as yours.

Can tell its way shittier than the Titan tho
I would have ordered the Titan if it were available, but it has been out of stock for a while. Right now it looks like Rogue is the only SSB in stock without a crazy lead time and that thing is $540 after taxes and shipping are added.

I would have ordered the Titan if it were available, but it has been out of stock for a while. Right now it looks like Rogue is the only SSB in stock without a crazy lead time and that thing is $540 after taxes and shipping are added.
That's unreal

the blueprint of those all looked identical. crazy how far off the prices are

I thought the Titan was a clone of the EFS Yoke bar, not the Rogue? I've heard bad things about the Rogue, great things about the EFS and Titan. (And I have the EFS.)

I thought the Titan was a clone of the EFS Yoke bar, not the Rogue? I've heard bad things about the Rogue, great things about the EFS and Titan. (And I have the EFS.)
This is what everything I have read has led me to believe as well. Rogue apparently doesn't give a shit that their bar gets out ranked because they haven't changed it or lowered the price. Just wish Titan would get stock.

Back