Place to get cheap weight plates

Mirin the dumbbell racks. I've just got 2 adjustable dumbbells and some pro lock collars to make sure the plates don't fall on my head.

Mirin the dumbbell racks. I've just got 2 adjustable dumbbells and some pro lock collars to make sure the plates don't fall on my head.
You want some powerblocks? Or you 2anring a full set? I might get some powerblocks soon, but I'm keeping one set

Got a jump rope and box for box jumps but no where to use them properly lol. Fuck.

Got a jump rope and box for box jumps but no where to use them properly lol. Fuck.
What you mean no where to use? Jump rope can be done in driveway, unless you live above the 1st floor in an apartment.
Wooden or foam box? I use the plyo box at least 5 days a week.

What you mean no where to use? Jump rope can be done in driveway, unless you live above the 1st floor in an apartment.
Wooden or foam box? I use the plyo box at least 5 days a week.
I bought a speed rope from rogue and am worried the concrete will destroy the rubber.

I bought a speed rope from rogue and am worried the concrete will destroy the rubber.
4x6 stall mat. Or even cheaper, a couple foam interlock tiles. Although those have more bounce and get slick AF when sweat drips on them. Hell, maybe even a lowes outside patio mat for $20 just to stop the rope from slapping.

3x5 - $10 Home Depot
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Natco-B...ERCH=REC-_-pipsem-_-202935816-_-202522851-_-N
I buy them for driveway sponges when working under the jeep to catch the mud and WD-40 spray

4x6 stall mat. Or even cheaper, a couple foam interlock tiles. Although those have more bounce and get slick AF when sweat drips on them. Hell, maybe even a lowes outside patio mat for $20 just to stop the rope from slapping.

3x5 - $10 Home Depot
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Natco-B...ERCH=REC-_-pipsem-_-202935816-_-202522851-_-N
I buy them for driveway sponges when working under the jeep to catch the mud and WD-40 spray
I've got some spare stall mats laying around. Driveway is a huge slope. Hoping the rafters in the garage are high enough for skipping.

I've got some spare stall mats laying around. Driveway is a huge slope. Hoping the rafters in the garage are high enough for skipping.
Ain't nothing a chainsaw and some 2x6x12 can't fix. 4 cuts and a couple double brace studs, got yourself an overhead jump box.

Rogue puts up Hex dumbells for sale $1 a pound. Sells out everything over 50lbs in 30 minutes. Was going to cash in on that 100 & 110s . Gone instantly.

Edit: Some trickery bullshit. On the "Deals" option, the sale price is listed but none in quantity to select. But if you go right to the Hex dumbells at regular price you can put them in cart.

Edit 2: fuck them. found the fine print. They went and bought as many DBs as they could from around the web. They're reselling them as "unbranded/ no logo" with a 3% weight variation. Even says they will come in individual packages and may not match bc they weren't made in the same factory.

Last edited:
Rogue puts up Hex dumbells for sale $1 a pound. Sells out everything over 50lbs in 30 minutes. Was going to cash in on that 100 & 110s . Gone instantly.

Edit: Some trickery bullshit. On the "Deals" option, the sale price is listed but none in quantity to select. But if you go right to the Hex dumbells at regular price you can put them in cart.

Edit 2: fuck them. found the fine print. They went and bought as many DBs as they could from around the web. They're reselling them as "unbranded/ no logo" with a 3% weight variation. Even says they will come in individual packages and may not match bc they weren't made in the same factory.
Hey man they say that the DBs are boxed up and ready to go. They even mention that the "SHOULD" match. That is shitty.

Hey man they say that the DBs are boxed up and ready to go. They even mention that the "SHOULD" match. That is shitty.
There's a chance you end up with a 97lb and 103lb set of 100s.

There's a chance you end up with a 97lb and 103lb set of 100s.

No problemo, bro. You just gotta pick the right exercises to compensate for the weights being asymmetrical.

tumblr_mitjbxIBL81qdlh1io1_400.gif

Titan having Memorial Day sale. A bunch of stuff across website is marked down. Marked down as in, put back to the price it was a month ago before the increase across the board.

Just ordered the fan bike and Yukon bar this weekend. They are $65 and $35 off today. Bastards.

Just ordered a set of rogue deep dish 45s. Love the look and I’m tired of using a mishmash of smaller plates to go up the next set of 45s on the bar. Not cheap at all, but it’s not like I need tons of them. If I ever get to lifting 405 it’ll be a goddamn miracle, or TRT. One of the two.

Just ordered a set of rogue deep dish 45s. Love the look and I’m tired of using a mishmash of smaller plates to go up the next set of 45s on the bar. Not cheap at all, but it’s not like I need tons of them. If I ever get to lifting 405 it’ll be a goddamn miracle, or TRT. One of the two.
Splurging is half the fun! Pissing off the woman with constant Fed EX delivery is other half

Just don't check their website Monday, they too may have holiday sales

Splurging is half the fun! Pissing off the woman with constant Fed EX delivery is other half

Just don't check their website Monday, they too may have holiday sales
I have spent way too much money on their site over the last couple of months. I actually tried to recoup some funds from them without success. I bought a Boneyard Ohio Bar back in March, then a few weeks later I got their power bar. I haven't used the first bar in weeks, but last night I saw that it is pretty bent.

I sent them an email explaining that it had to have been shipped that way because I haven't abused it or had much weight on it. I know boneyard stuff comes with no warranty, but I have read about them making things right on those bars anyways. After I sent the email I remembered something stupid I did with the bar that could have bent it. If they replied to my email I was going to say nevermind because it was probably my fault. They told me to fuck off anyways so that saved me from having to send another email admitting that I am an ass.

Back