Place to get cheap weight plates

Them home gyms is addicting. You never really finish them. Might say you're done, have enough, everything you need. Then something new starts flirting with you.
Big ticket stuff is done for now. Everything else is just extra stuff like safety squat bars and whatnot. Things in going to use a couple times a month and not each workout

Big ticket stuff is done for now. Everything else is just extra stuff like safety squat bars and whatnot. Things in going to use a couple times a month and not each workout
I've got the Titan v2 SSB and it's a tank. I've put 600lbs on it and it didn't bend a bit.

I've got the Titan v2 SSB and it's a tank. I've put 600lbs on it and it didn't bend a bit.
That's the one sold out with no return date. Said it's rated for 1,500 lbs. Been watching them for a while bc left shoulder doesn't like holding bar but 4-5 reps. It just went up $30 with their cross website price increases.

I'm a hermit with 2 kids. Granted they're 3 and 1. Not really old enough for fun stuff yet.

I have 1, and it's just the two of us. So once he's out of the house, I could very easily turn into the crazy guy in town with a ZZ Top beard who just blares Metallica while lifting in his garage.

That's the one sold out with no return date. Said it's rated for 1,500 lbs. Been watching them for a while bc left shoulder doesn't like holding bar but 4-5 reps. It just went up $30 with their cross website price increases.

I got the Elite FTS Yoke Bar, which the Titan is based on. It is also great, but I likely would have gotten the Titan V2 if it was in stock due to the price difference and the thought that I may eventually get the Kabuki Transformer anyway. But for now, it's more than I need.

I got the Elite FTS Yoke Bar, which the Titan is based on. It is also great, but I likely would have gotten the Titan V2 if it was in stock due to the price difference and the thought that I may eventually get the Kabuki Transformer anyway. But for now, it's more than I need.
I know the quality is there and it'll last lifetime but thats a huge chunk for 1 specialty bar. It's also out of stock
Gopher has them right now for $315 which still sounds like a lot when TItan had them for $260 2 weeks ago.

Not really the place for this but any thoughts on the knees over toes guy? I'm starting the elephant walks today and I am going to buy those monkey feet things for dumbbells

There's an entire thread about him. It's probably 2 or 3 pages deep on back n forth. I'll try to find it

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-do-you-guys-think-of-the-knees-over-toes-guy.4169294/
Seems to me that in short he's repeating something that I've heard from multiple other people that are on legit just with new packaging, and that is that flexibility is at least as important as your strength training. So if you're more flexible you are less likely to get injured at the ends of your range of motion. This is exactly what they had me do for the rehab on my calf which is still not quite right a freaking year later. I like the monkey feet thing because I just can't think of an easier way to replicate getting resistance on your hip flexors.

Them home gyms is addicting. You never really finish them. Might say you're done, have enough, everything you need. Then something new starts flirting with you.
Saying I am done adding stuff will become my mantra for the next few months. I have murdered my wallet over the last couple of weeks and I just grabbed a pair of the fleck bumpers to top it off. I'm afraid to total it all up, but I know it is over two grand. I tell myself that even in the worst case scenario the stuff holds value decently, but I still haven't moved that Ohio bar

Saying I am done adding stuff will become my mantra for the next few months. I have murdered my wallet over the last couple of weeks and I just grabbed a pair of the fleck bumpers to top it off. I'm afraid to total it all up, but I know it is over two grand. I tell myself that even in the worst case scenario the stuff holds value decently, but I still haven't moved that Ohio bar
Your problem is that you're selling to the average person when you listed on Facebook, and they don't give a s*** that it's rogue or even though the difference. All they know is that the shiny one at Dick's is 100 bucks

Your problem is that you're selling to the average person when you listed on Facebook, and they don't give a s*** that it's rogue or even though the difference. All they know is that the shiny one at Dick's is 100 bucks
I don't have Facebook so I posted it on Craigslist which is probably worse due to a limited audience there. I don't exactly live in a metropolis so I don't know what other options I have.

I don't have Facebook so I posted it on Craigslist which is probably worse due to a limited audience there. I don't exactly live in a metropolis so I don't know what other options I have.
eBay that bitch

If you lived in the southern boot, would consider it for $200. It's a 29mm?

Them flek plates are beautiful, almost don't want to slam them around
1688beed-7778-493a-ae69-e55aa641736b

loIUw5s.jpg

If you lived in the southern boot, would consider it for $200. It's a 29mm?

Them flek plates are beautiful, almost don't want to slam them around
1688beed-7778-493a-ae69-e55aa641736b

loIUw5s.jpg
It's a 28.5. This weekend I was bored and tried to color the lettering on my mil spec echo bumpers to look like the ones load on your bar. Results were not as good as I have seen from others. Don't know why I bothered in the first place.

It's a 28.5. This weekend I was bored and tried to color the lettering on my mil spec echo bumpers to look like the ones load on your bar. Results were not as good as I have seen from others. Don't know why I bothered in the first place.
Fingernail polish? Goes on thick and dries long time. Should stick pretty good being you don't usually scrub clean the weights.

Fingernail polish? Goes on thick and dries long time. Should stick pretty good being you don't usually scrub clean the weights.
I used a paint pen and as I was doing it I was thinking that nail polish might work better.

I used a paint pen and as I was doing it I was thinking that nail polish might work better.
Most of us did some dumb shit and left it as reminders. Thought it would be cool to have a bunch of color matches plates. Attempted to spray paint 2, gave up before finishing them. They're still bright green half covered.

Most of us did some dumb shit and left it as reminders. Thought it would be cool to have a bunch of color matches plates. Attempted to spray paint 2, gave up before finishing them. They're still bright green half covered.
I had a customer who wanted me to paint his Dumbbells to look like skeletor. Purple ends, blue handles, and dumbbell rack purple. I did it just cuz it was the pandemic and what the f*** else did I have to do? Came up looking pretty well actually.

I had a customer who wanted me to paint his Dumbbells to look like skeletor. Purple ends, blue handles, and dumbbell rack purple. I did it just cuz it was the pandemic and what the f*** else did I have to do? Came up looking pretty well actually.
Pics?

Back