Place to get cheap weight plates

Slam balls are back at Titan. Now to decide which one. Prolly gonna just go with the hundo

Slam balls are back at Titan. Now to decide which one. Prolly gonna just go with the hundo
It's smaller than 100# sandbag filled. Grip tread is great, they are under appreciated Titan product. Had no issues with filler leak with years of use, they are not puncture proof with stupid kids in room.

ok I'm sold on Titan slam balls.

So many Ah ha! it was too heavy for it's size to be sand and when I poured it from the slam ball to a bag it made hellacious brown thick puff of crap, had to put a fan on full blast blowing it outside while pouring. Slam ball can stop 14 .50cal shots but can't deal with a 12 year old & a dumbbell

REP makes nice benches but their customer service seems shitty. I seen this in other home gym groups.

I never had any issue getting the few things I ordered from them in a timely basis, but back during the main part of the shutdown I reached out to them about when their 4000 or 5000 racks would be in stock and it took nearly a week to get an email back that basically just said they'll be in stock again soon and it will be on the website. Rogue and EFS answered my questions within a day with actual information. I probably would have gotten a Rep rack for (a) the cost savings; and (b) I liked the ability to customize the size and make a 6-rack and add the low row/lat pulldown. But I wanted some certainty, so I eventually ordered a Rogue rack.

I never had any issue getting the few things I ordered from them in a timely basis, but back during the main part of the shutdown I reached out to them about when their 4000 or 5000 racks would be in stock and it took nearly a week to get an email back that basically just said they'll be in stock again soon and it will be on the website. Rogue and EFS answered my questions within a day with actual information. I probably would have gotten a Rep rack for (a) the cost savings; and (b) I liked the ability to customize the size and make a 6-rack and add the low row/lat pulldown. But I wanted some certainty, so I eventually ordered a Rogue rack.
The rule for me is probably two business days.

Didn't he move his product to Rogues manufacturing ? Might be the last of that stock before it's $899 for same version
I think it's just the Kadillac bar so far. I'd like to see a Rogue version of the transformer bar though.

Didn't he move his product to Rogues manufacturing ? Might be the last of that stock before it's $899 for same version
If you read the product description. It just seems like Frankenstein bar. They are using blemished sleeves and slapping them on new bars. It's much cheaper than original price but it's still expensive as hell vs everyone else.

Tried swinging my 45lbs club with one hand and put it through the kitchen floor. I got some good reps with the 35 and thought I'd be good but clubs are a different beast entirely. Wondering how long till the wife notices the dent lmao

Tried swinging my 45lbs club with one hand and put it through the kitchen floor. I got some good reps with the 35 and thought I'd be good but clubs are a different beast entirely. Wondering how long till the wife notices the dent lmao
<45> Time for a Dollar Store run for new rug

20lbs mace is heavy as fuck. All the weight is at one end, levers are a bitch. I can't even do basic movements with it lmao

oh well guess I gotta buy a lighter one ;)

I'll sell you some DIY plans for $0.99 special today. Or trade you for feets pics.

Place is dead. Might slap some updated home gym pics after moving entire room around three times.

good find. Top pop up says free shipping over $70.

*chanting* Hold out til Black friday, just 8 more weeks

I bought that one a while back to help with shoulder pain during bench. Worked well for that and its a fun bar to mess around with.
I'm looking for an upgrade to my BoS football bar. It's an ok bar. I think it was one of their first releases. But I'd like something with angled handles and a camber would be an added bonus.

I'm looking for an upgrade to my BoS football bar. It's an ok bar. I think it was one of their first releases. But I'd like something with angled handles and a camber would be an added bonus.
The Elite and REP camber still look hella attractive but I might use the Nemesis once a week on bench for just a couple sets for stretch. It's actually a much better lat pull bar. Not sure if would ever try for rows, they are boxy and push hands away from body to clear knees. Same with OHP, trying to clear your chin puts the bar out farther than straight bar.
(am also unfairly basing thoughts on the thick Titan MG v2 )

Back