Elections Place Your Bets - When does Biden drop out?

Pick the month the announcement is made Biden is out.

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August - DNC Convention

• September

• October

• Biden is on the ballot in November.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My original prediction was that he would drop out after the 2022 midterms.

But, due to the Dobbs decision, the Democrats did much better than what was predicted.

So, Joe stayed in.

My prediction now is that he stays in for the long haul

If Biden has made it this long than he'll be on the ballot in November.

That being said... the democrats need to realize they won't have the pandemic, lockdown rage or fenty Floyd riot monkey wrenches tossed in it this time. Which most experts agree swung the 2020 election.

Been overseas too long and out of the loop so I personally can't make a prediction. I'll make sure I am in America during the beginning of November to join the party and mayhem though.

Last edited:
If he gets replaced it will happen at the convention or not at all. I think more bad showings like the press conference regarding Israel-Palestine and you'll see more chatter to replace him while you still have the chance.

He'll run in November and beat Trump by a larger margin than last time. Trump will also claim this election was stolen.

The Biden has dementia argument won't gain any ground as Trump continues to stroke out nightly on live TV.

OP's thoughts and this thread are a perfect example of not knowing how anything works turning everything into a conspiracy.

That's the problem with the GoP and particularly their voters since 2016 - they don't even want to know how anything works, and now everything really is a conspiracy to these fools.

The people who are against Biden on the left have by and large swore off electoralism not Biden as an individual.

The faction of normies who were going to vote for Biden but switched to Trump cause he is a few years younger and would vote for insert puppet here isn't really a thing IMO. I think they would replace Biden after the election if his age got in the way of the govt functioning. If they believe people are rooting against Biden because he is old they are extremley stupid.

I think there is a better chance they switch out Kamala for Buttplug then of her replacing Biden tbh. Kamalas got that Desantis thing where she just is allergic to campaigning.

He'll run in November and beat Trump by a larger margin than last time. Trump will also claim this election was stolen.

The Biden has dementia argument won't gain any ground as Trump continues to stroke out nightly on live TV.

Well he should, Hell, he let in 10 million illegal voters since he took office.

Biden 2024! 90 Million this time Baby!

Back