Elections Place Your Bets - When does Biden drop out?

Pick the month the announcement is made Biden is out.

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August - DNC Convention

• September

• October

• Biden is on the ballot in November.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's cute that you're getting your excuses ready.

Is that really what we're gonna go with though? The secret 10 million illegal voters will spell doom for trump? That's just lazy man.

The secret 10 million on top of the 20 or so million that were already spread throughout the country.

You guys won't have a pandemic to hide behind and pull your shady shit this time.

The secret 10 million on top of the 20 or so million that were already spread throughout the country.

You guys won't have a pandemic to hide behind and pull your shady shit this time.

Damn. So you think trumps gonna lose by 30 million votes this time?

I hope Newsom replaces Covid Joe.

For those who are picking - August (DNC Convention) - I'm curious about your reasoning and that its the 2nd most popular choice besides *Biden Will Be On The Ballot In November.*

August has multiple times more votes than the other months combined.... but why?

Jeez four years on and some people still can't get over it. I can't imagine dick riding anyone, let alone Trump, that bad.

For those who are picking - August (DNC Convention) - I'm curious about your reasoning and that its the 2nd most popular choice besides *Biden Will Be On The Ballot In November.*

August has multiple times more votes than the other months combined.... but why?

I’d assume it’s because the primary process can no longer push him out aside from something at the convention. Sure, he could bow out before but it’s a guessing game when that would happen if it were too. It’s easier to just pick a specific event coming up.

Lets be real here - All the talk of Trump VS Biden is cute but there's no way the Washington Establishment (Uni-Party) and Deep State are going to allow Biden in his obviously dementia-ridden state to be on the ballot in November. Its far too obvious he's only the President in name only, and his staff is running the Executive branch without Biden even able to comprehend what is going on.

They're not going to risk a second Trump term, in which they fear he'd discredit their significance and power.

So, poll is up, place your bets for when the announcement is made he's out, and someone else will be the Democrat nominee for 2024.

Went ahead and added 'Biden is on the ballot in November' for those who insist.

*You only get one vote.
*Poll results are public, so those who are proven correct have bragging rights.
*Cannot Change Votes. So if you guess May, in June you can't change your vote.
*Can only see the vote results only after you vote. This way viewers can't see what the popular choice is and join the crowd... who may be wrong anyway.
*This thread/poll will be bumped periodically throughout 2024.

Gone for August.

Just put a proper candidate in, they're basically going against a clown, how hard can it be?

Back