Playstation Home - 10 free games available now! (PS Plus subscription NOT required)

Btw if you like puzzle games the witness is excellent. It's my wife's favorite game.

I downloaded everything, even the VR games despite not having VR, hoping they'll be compatible with PSV2.

I downloaded Subnautica for free from the Epic Store. Played for about ten minutes, had no idea what the fuck to do, so quit for all eternity.

I downloaded Subnautica for free from the Epic Store. Played for about ten minutes, had no idea what the fuck to do, so quit for all eternity.

lol had a similar experience. It was pretty cool though swimming around ocean. I lasted about 30-45 mins though.

lol had a similar experience. It was pretty cool though swimming around ocean. I lasted about 30-45 mins though.

It's definitely got a learning curve and the game could be better at pointing you in the right direction at times. But if you manage to get through the initial hurdle it's one of the most engrossing and fascinating game worlds I've ever played and gave me arguably the biggest goddamn scare I've ever had while gaming.It was my game of the year when it was released.

Firstt thing you gotta do is start building. Gather up titanium, copper, etc. Then just start building whatever shit you can from the replicator. Certain things you build trigger radio signals that give you way points to seek out.

It's a very hands off game, one that rewards you for persistence and experimentation, but it's also one of the few games that actually gave me a feeling of being that character, in this case lost at sea in a foreign, alien environment.

When in doubt, sometimes you just gotta go to a place you never went before.

It's definitely got a learning curve and the game could be better at pointing you in the right direction at times. But if you manage to get through the initial hurdle it's one of the most engrossing and fascinating game worlds I've ever played and gave me arguably the biggest goddamn scare I've ever had while gaming.It was my game of the year when it was released.

Firstt thing you gotta do is start building. Gather up titanium, copper, etc. Then just start building whatever shit you can from the replicator. Certain things you build trigger radio signals that give you way points to seek out.

It's a very hands off game, one that rewards you for persistence and experimentation, but it's also one of the few games that actually gave me a feeling of being that character, in this case lost at sea in a foreign, alien environment.

When in doubt, sometimes you just gotta go to a place you never went before.

I can believe it honestly. I could tell there was something special about the game even though I only put 30-45 into it. Unfortunately it's a game that I started when I was just not in the mood to play games and instead of just taking a break I tried playing a bunch of different games and moved on from all of them. I'll eventually go back and give it another shot. I've done this before with games and I tend to go back eventually and finish them.

I can believe it honestly. I could tell there was something special about the game even though I only put 30-45 into it. Unfortunately it's a game that I started when I was just not in the mood to play games and instead of just taking a break I tried playing a bunch of different games and moved on from all of them. I'll eventually go back and give it another shot. I've done this before with games and I tend to go back eventually and finish them.

As I recall, I had pretty much the exact same reaction initially. Just didn't quite click with me and I didn't really get invested in my first go. I did come back and I'm super happy I did. It's a gameplay experience that's quite unique.

Subnautica is amazing, jealous of the people that get to play it for the first time.

Will check out The Witness heard it's good

Subnautica popped up on my radar as "games to play if you love The Long Dark" really hope it doesn't disappoint, but I've heard nothing but good things so I'm optimistic

I think I got The Long Dark for free from Epic, too. Haven't tried it yet.

Subnautica popped up on my radar as "games to play if you love The Long Dark" really hope it doesn't disappoint, but I've heard nothing but good things so I'm optimistic

Is long dark finished yet? I mean have all the episodes been released in the single player campaign?

Is long dark finished yet? I mean have all the episodes been released in the single player campaign?

Nope only up to 3 so far, 4 shouldn't be too far away. I have that game platinumed but I'll go back to it for events and the second they drop another episode. I'm very fond of that game even tho I know people who have called it trash

Back