Poatan might retire Jamahal Hill this Saturday.

I was just using the same logic as OP. Obviously there is nuance. I suspect Alex's chin issues at middleweight were due to the cut. I'm willing to write off anything that happens in a Jiri fight as well.
What is Alex's chin issues? Getting KO'd one time? So you saying the only people who have no chin issues, are the ones who have never been KO'd? TIL I have a GOAT chin. <mma4>

I don’t think this fight is even going to be close, I think Potan picks Hill apart and finishes him. Injury or not, leg kicks will be a major factor.
He'll be beating him up, until he isn't. That's when Hill recreates Evans/Liddell and spins Alex's noggin 360 with a violent overhand left on the button. Wait for it.

Hill with his Chuck Liddell like build might be wise to partake is some good Ole fashion coke, it's basically why Chuck was able to be belly out and eating bombs

i'll say it a second time, i want hill to get a controversial split decision win so all these poatard constantly fabricating the same threads about this fight and jerking off poatan can frothe in misery

Poatan has a glass temple. He will get shattered when Hill lands the same punch as Izzy

i'll say it a second time, i want hill to get a controversial split decision win so all these poatard constantly fabricating the same threads about this fight and jerking off poatan can frothe in misery
May Poatan bless your bum soul this weekend

Just remember, your idol Hill's last 4 wins are all off guys coming off of losses. Hill only got a title shot because he was 4th in line to get a title shot, and happenstance made that occur. Alex actually earned a title shot by beating Jan. Who is a known good striker, beat izzy both striking and grappling and also just had a draw in a title fight the fight before losing to Alex. Jan was the legit LHW test and Alex past it. you can't say Hill has been tested. If one of the 2 of Alex and Hill are over hyped and overrated, It's Hill. Not Alex.

Last edited:
He'll be beating him up, until he isn't. That's when Hill recreates Evans/Liddell and spins Alex's noggin 360 with a violent overhand left on the button. Wait for it.
Bump the thread after. I’m not the most accurate predictor but way too many people are sleeping on Potan. I think he does it in terrifying fashion.

Hill with his Chuck Liddell like build might be wise to partake is some good Ole fashion coke, it's basically why Chuck was able to be belly out and eating bombs
That was a different time lol.

Really don't like how some posters are under cutting the seriousness of an Achilles rupture, I'm not a doctor but that is one of the toughest injuries you can have as an athlete and he's not even a whole year removed from it.

If he's superman I'm more than willing to eat my words, but I think the opposite is way more likely and possible.

This is his FIRST fight back from the injury btw.

As this fight approaches I don’t know anymore. I thought Alex all day but every time I think Hill is going to lose he wins.

His first fight back from a nasty Achilles injury is against the best and most destructive leg kicker in the UFC?

Insanity if Poatan lands two CLEAN ones, There is a good chance he retires hill.
Retire? I fear death.

Doesn't Hill like to eat the lead leg low kick and counter with an overhand right? Isn't that a weakness of Alex?
Artem Vhakitov did what you're saying Hill does when he fought Alex the first time. It seemed to work quite well and he was landing.

Poatan has a glass temple. He will get shattered when Hill lands the same punch as Izzy
How can someone have a glass temple? lol anyone that's hit there with a decent amount of force is getting wobbled or going down.

The biggest difference for me is that Hill will have a dramatic speed advantage.

Poatan has excellent timing, though, so I think he's going to use my Username, and catch Hill at some point mid to late in the fight.

Hill hasn't really fought anyone. Alex is gonna be a major step up in competition for him. As i said in a previous post Hill beat 42 year old glover, 1-7 thiago santos (only win being walker), and walker who has zero chin.

meanwhile Alex has only been fighitng former champions for the last 2 years while Hill was nursing his leg. Izzy x2, Jan B, Strickland, Jiri.

Hill did things to Texeira and St Preux that not too many men have done. If he comes in fully repaired, I think he’s going to finish Pereira with strikes. Just my gut feeling.

I've got a pretty sizable bet on neither fighter retiring after this bout

Other way around fam

Jamahill too slick bro scrap like my yute Big Mac das 📠 bro

Mac in his prime finish Poatan in 1st round swear down fam 🤬👇🏽 bro would munch that leg kick like Timmies end him widda overhand 🙅🏽‍♂️🧢🧢

Why would a loss retire him? Even if he loses he’d be like one or two fights away from another shot.

Plot twist: Hill got a titanium achilles to wreck Poatan trying to calf kick.

<{JustBleed}>

i guess it'll be difficult to hide with short pants...

Robocop_onesheet_USA_MikeBryan-6.jpg

Back