Poirier would have gotten eaten up by Diaz

dustin beats him 9/10 in a 3 rounder. 5 rounds it gets interesting

I love the Diaz but that would not be an easy fight at all, even tho I believe Nate wins. Dustin's last performance doesn't say anything at all about this fight, because that was mainly a wrestling match and that's a scenario that most likely doesn't happen at all against Nate. It would be a boxing fight and fighting Dustin there is a night and day difference.

Nate beats a guy that is 4-6 in the last 4 years and suddenly he's a world beater.

LMAO @ "Diaz has better boxing" fanboys. At this point, Nate's boxing is fucking overrated and judging by his last fight Porier puts him out if they were to fight anytime soon.

Lol at idiots like yourself. Nate 30-27d Pettis.. Poirier was in a lot of trouble against Pettis. Nate is hands down a better boxer than Porier, especially in the clinch

Would be interesting in a 5 rounder

Poirier wins a 3 rounder

lol nate is no world beater. same with masvidal. they are both just popular fighters with a meh record.

I mean even conor lasted 5 rounds and beat him in the rematch. Conor…. lasting 5 whole rounds!

Poirer performed just fine, he's capable of competing with top 10 guys but he's been knocked out and submitted by far lesser men then Khabib.

Styles make fights, Poirer and Diaz would have such a different look its hard to make much of it from getting out wrestled by Khabib.

Dustin is an average wrestler, Nate is a poor wrestler.
Dustin is a better wrestler than Nate.

Really? This BS? The younger Diaz was a top 10-er who got Condom shot because he was ready for it. He kicked Condoms ass and got famous. Good for him. But his skills haven't magically changed. Nick is still the more taleneted one.

Both of you are idiots. The same notion was said in the lead up to the Pettis fight that nate would lose a 3 rounder but win a 5 rounder.

So because he beat Pettis that automatically means he'd beat Poirier as well?

Styles make fights, and Poirier and Pettis aren't the same fighter dude

I wouldn't pay attention to how Dustin did vs Khabib at all when considering how he would do against Nate, the match up is totally different.

So because he beat Pettis that automatically means he'd beat Poirier as well?

Styles make fights, and Poirier and Pettis aren't the same fighter dude

No this idea that nate cant win a 3 round fight and has a better chance at 5 rounds is just stupid. As displayed in the Pettis fight, Nate just pushed the pace harder for 3 rounds.

Lol..
Diaz has become enormously overrated after having a back and forth fight with a out of prime Pettis.
<36>

Poirier is a top 3 LW, and has only lost 2 out of his last 12 fights..

I think this thread is going a bit too far but overrated? Definitely not... He came back after 3 years and put a beating on Pettis when most, including myself were picking pettis to win ... Pettis is still top level, just fighting killers one after another plus he knocked out wonderboy at 170 when no one else could

I favor Dustin in a three rounder but Nate in a five round fight.

No this idea that nate cant win a 3 round fight and has a better chance at 5 rounds is just stupid. As displayed in the Pettis fight, Nate just pushed the pace harder for 3 rounds.

I mean it's more to do with the fact that Poirier tends to slow down in the later rounds, so the longer the fight goes the better it is for Diaz...

DP is a really bad match up for Nate.

Theres a reason poirier pulled out. Nate is a better boxer with better cardio and jits. Poirier had no path to victory. He took the out when he could and faked an injury
LOL at better boxer. Nate throws garbage at you with persistence and that's about it. Garbage striker. Great bjj artist. No wrestling. What good is bjj if you can't take your opponent down?

LOL at better boxer. Nate throws garbage at you with persistence and that's about it. Garbage striker. Great bjj artist. No wrestling. What good is bjj if you can't take your opponent down?

Yellow belt with a negative post to like ratio. fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Back