Poirier would have gotten eaten up by Diaz

I'm high on cocaine and hookers and never train McGregor lasted longer, and he has the worst wrestling in the division?? Or so I've been told.

Both of you are idiots. The same notion was said in the lead up to the Pettis fight that nate would lose a 3 rounder but win a 5 rounder.

They all just assume "Nate's easy to hit" cuz Conor touched him up. All the same people will discredit Conor's speed, timing, and skill. So naturally they'll assume everyone else is gonna do the same to Nate.

Reality is the rest of these guys will both hit air and backpedal way more often than they're used to, or even trained for. And they will be fuckin surprised.

Theres a reason poirier pulled out. Nate is a better boxer with better cardio and jits. Poirier had no path to victory. He took the out when he could and faked an injury
why is he a mediocre lightweight than? the guy has shit cardio he even lost the 4th round against fkn McGregor how do you lose the 4th round against Conor unless you have a shitty cardio

LMAO @ "Diaz has better boxing" fanboys. At this point, Nate's boxing is fucking overrated and judging by his last fight Porier puts him out if they were to fight anytime soon.
Diaz's best work was on the inside, particularly at the end of round 2 when he started flowing.

Shocking as it may be to sherdoggers, that is also boxing. And he looked very good there

At range his boxing was kinda meh, but there was really never any intention on staying there / at kicking range anyways. The whole gameplan was to take away his kicks, work in the clinch, dirty box, throw punches on the inside, up against the cage on the feet and mix in some takedowns / Jiu jitsu. Pressure, volume, pace, cardio.

Ultimately that's where the Diaz bros have always done their best work.

So yeah, some of you guys making the comment that "his boxing sucked" doesnt sound like you know what your watching or what Nate even does well.

Last edited:
lol nate aint going to outwrestle dustin ... nate's last performance showed that his striking is really really BAD, put him against poirier, and the dude would get lit up, poirier can deal with gaethje's pressure, nate's pressure will feel like nothing ...

lol nate is no world beater. same with masvidal. they are both just popular fighters with a meh record.

I mean even conor lasted 5 rounds and beat him in the rematch. Conor…. lasting 5 whole rounds!
Some of you sherdoggers just need to make this forum better and stay quiet when it comes to sharing your shitty uneducated opinions

Stick to the kitchen

lol nate aint going to outwrestle dustin ... nate's last performance showed that his striking is really really BAD, put him against poirier, and the dude would get lit up, poirier can deal with gaethje's pressure, nate's pressure will feel like nothing ...
Learning more and more that 90% of people here literally have zero clue when it comes to mma

You cant stop making shit threads can you buddah?

Poirier is the perfect style for Nate to beat. So is Masvidal for that matter.

There are guys that Nate will always have huge issues with, namely wrestlers that will put him on his back and hold him down but anyone silly enough to stand in front of him and trade is in for a world of hurt.

Unfortunately 170 is full of top level wrestlers currently and that does him no favors.

Talking about u Bruh

Speakin out ur ass about things you clearly don't understand
"Speakin out ur ass" dont need to be disrespectful ... Sorry I didn't understand you were talking about me, so please tell me how poirier loose to nate ?

why is he a mediocre lightweight than? the guy has shit cardio he even lost the 4th round against fkn McGregor how do you lose the 4th round against Conor unless you have a shitty cardio

He's not a mediocre LW you idiot. He's a top ranked WW who'se headlining MSG in 2 months. And lmao your a fucking idiot if you think Nate has shit cardio

I think Dustin could beat Nate in a 3 round fight but loses in a 5 round fight

Dustin is a great fighter but is way 2 emotional.

Diaz would be in his head and Dustin would wilt.

Given how Nate seemed bothered every time Pettis landed on him, I could see Porier knocking his ass out in the 1st or 2nd.

Diaz's best work was on the inside, particularly at the end of round 2 when he started flowing.

Shocking as it may be to sherdoggers, that is also boxing. And he looked very good there

At range his boxing was kinda meh, but there was really never any intention on staying there / at kicking range anyways. The whole gameplan was to take away his kicks, work in the clinch, dirty box, throw punches on the inside, up against the cage on the feet and mix in some takedowns / Jiu jitsu. Pressure, volume, pace, cardio.

Ultimately that's where the Diaz bros have always done their best work.

So yeah, some of you guys making the comment that "his boxing sucked" doesnt sound like you know what your watching or what Nate even does well.
Nate's striking sucks. There is a myth here on Sherdog how great his boxing is. And you're one of those idiots..

Back