Police shoot 16 year old running away.

"Officers thought the teen might be involved in a homicide the day before"

"so he feared for his life."

I support cops and respect they have to have a very tough mindset to do their jobs in high violent crime areas, but its funny how every cop uses these types of lines as an universal excuse for every possible shoot.

There's no way in blue hell we could ever say those words as an excuse for shooting an unarmed kid running away. "I thought he might be a murder suspect. He was reaching for something in his waistband. I was in fear for my life."

Reality check - No one can shoot the broad side of a barn from 25 feet away while running in the opposite direction. He'd be blindfiring. If the kid had a gun, to be a legit threat he'd have to pull the gun out, stop, swivel to aim, and fire. That all takes much longer than if he was stationary.

I'm not on the 'All cop shoots are lawful' bandwagon, or the shit-filled 'Cops murder black people' bandwagon. I call each situation like I see it.

I support cops and respect they have to have a very tough mindset to do their jobs in high violent crime areas, but its funny how every cop uses these types of lines as an universal excuse for every possible shoot.

There's no way in blue hell we could ever say those words as an excuse for shooting an unarmed kid running away. "I thought he might be a murder suspect. He was reaching for something in his waistband. I was in fear for my life."

Reality check - No one can shoot the broad side of a barn from 25 feet away while running in the opposite direction. He'd be blindfiring. If the kid had a gun, to be a legit threat he'd have to pull the gun out, stop, swivel to aim, and fire. That all takes much longer than if he was stationary.

I'm not on the 'All cop shoots are lawful' bandwagon, or the shit-filled 'Cops murder black people' bandwagon. I call each situation like I see it.

Cops: Aiming and shooting accurately in a stressful situation is really hard.

Also Cops: Kid running full speed away from me at 20 feet posed an imminent threat.

....and yes I am being sarcastic.

I'll say it a million times. Refusing to show your hands or reaching into a pocket/pants isn't deadly intent. Police should be held to the highest standards of conduct and that excuse wouldn't fly for a regular citizen. If I was in an argument and some guy reached into his pocket so I shot him, I would be charged with murder. Law enforcement should have positive identification of deadly intent before having the legal authority to shoot. I don't care if that puts them at extra risk. When I was in the military, I was put in extra risk all the fucking time overseas.

How about don’t run front the cops? I mean. They have their fuckin loaded weapons pointed at you from a foot away and you run off to get away. What a fucking retard.

just another example of the failing United States and their failing police force that is ran by fat nerds who got bullied in high school and now think they're Judge Dread.. Said it 100000000 times, Police on the street DO NOT need guns. There was no time what's so ever a cop needed to pull his gun in that situation. But, it's not a shocker. American is getting dumber, cops are basically bottom of the toilet humans, give them a badge and gun and this is what happens. What's even more shocking is some idiot poster on here will stick up for these clowns. That's the saddest part of this story. That's there's actual Americans that support their police killing them.

I'll say it a million times. Refusing to show your hands or reaching into a pocket/pants isn't deadly intent. Police should be held to the highest standards of conduct and that excuse wouldn't fly for a regular citizen. If I was in an argument and some guy reached into his pocket so I shot him, I would be charged with murder. Law enforcement should have positive identification of deadly intent before having the legal authority to shoot. I don't care if that puts them at extra risk. When I was in the military, I was put in extra risk all the fucking time overseas.

The kid chose to escalate the situation by running.

Now that the situation is escalated....the kid decides to look back at the officers and reach into his waistband. Officers did exactly as trained. Nothing controversial about it.

How about don’t run front the cops? I mean. They have their fuckin loaded weapons pointed at you from a foot away and you run off to get away. What a fucking retard.
you have to be a ginger and fat

The kid chose to escalate the situation by running.

Now that the situation is escalated....the kid decides to look back at the officers and reach into his waistband. Officers did exactly as trained. Nothing controversial about it.

the American Police force is beyond corrupt. and the American Propaganda has fat nerds like you brainwashed in supporting them as they murder a teen running away from a situation. Just because you're a fat piece of shit who doesn't want to chase after a teenager, doesn't give that fat piece of shit the right to murder a kid. Do some cardio, less murder.

you have to be a ginger and fat
Judging by your comment and your avatar + username, I can clearly see you are just kid so I will not even bother with you lmao. Shouldn’t you be studying for school?

just another example of the failing United States and their failing police force that is ran by fat nerds who got bullied in high school and now think they're Judge Dread.. Said it 100000000 times, Police on the street DO NOT need guns. There was no time what's so ever a cop needed to pull his gun in that situation. But, it's not a shocker. American is getting dumber, cops are basically bottom of the toilet humans, give them a badge and gun and this is what happens. What's even more shocking is some idiot poster on here will stick up for these clowns. That's the saddest part of this story. That's there's actual Americans that support their police killing them.

Do you realize how much cops in america would get shit on if they didn't carry guns? You're a dumb bastard.

the American Police force is beyond corrupt. and the American Propaganda has fat nerds like you brainwashed in supporting them as they murder a teen running away from a situation. Just because you're a fat piece of shit who doesn't want to chase after a teenager, doesn't give that fat piece of shit the right to murder a kid. Do some cardio, less murder.

Cops didn't shoot because he ran.

Do you realize how much cops in america would get shit on if they didn't carry guns? You're a dumb bastard.

traffic cops and cops stopping teenagers DO NOT need guns. Police are untrained & uneducated. Not exactly the type of person who should have a gun or any power. Most cops would be lucky to qualify as a walmart greeter. Let alone carry a weapon and badge.

traffic cops and cops stopping teenagers DO NOT need guns. Police are untrained & uneducated. Not exactly the type of person who should have a gun or any power. Most cops would be lucky to qualify as a walmart greeter. Let alone carry a weapon and badge.

Do you even know why they wanted to detain this "teenager"? He was suspected in a homicide. So yea... a teen fleeing arrest suspected of homicide has the ability to reach in his waistband, grab a gun and fire at cops.

You know how I know America sucks? People like you exist in which you're sticking up for a fat piece of shit who just murdered a kid as he was fleeing the situation.... Now a kid running directly at them... Should they kill that kid??? No. That was trick question. You can easily defuse this situation without lethal force. But it's white trash uneducated America. Shoot first, who gives a fuck second. Then simple minded assholes will lick their boots in support for murderers with badges. sad day in failing America.

You are a stupid fuck. You would be cowering in fear if you see what cops have to deal with in america.

Actually I said I'm on the fence about this one. There are other instances of officers who's training failed them and they used their weapons when they shouldn't have and it led to death. That's murder as far as I'm concerned. People aren't "bootlickers" because they don't immediately blame the police in every situation.

is this 'every situation' ? You can't blame people when something so obviously wrong and 1 guy comes along and says something like you posted. It sounds like concern trolling.

You are a stupid fuck. You would be cowering in fear if you see what cops have to deal with in america.
i would be cowering in fear at a teenager running away from me??? Get the fuck out of here. If they don't like the risks of their jobs, they don't have to be cops you douche nozzle. Just because they're cowering in fear doesn't give them the right to murder kids. what a fucking response. do you work at the Waffle House as a dishwasher? Based on your response I'm not sure you should even be allowed to have a stove in your residence, or any type of fire starting device. How do you even manage to type? Do you use speech to text? Since there's no way a dude with a sub 50 IQ like yourself can actually type, nor read.

A butter cup is detected.
Radar2.gif

they didn't have any weapons pointed at him. Not initially at least. These cops are cans. They "fear for their life" when some kid reaches for his sagging pants while running away.

You know how I know America sucks? People like you exist in which you're sticking up for a fat piece of shit who just murdered a kid as he was fleeing the situation.... Now a kid running directly at them... Should they kill that kid??? No. That was trick question. You can easily defuse this situation without lethal force. But it's white trash uneducated America. Shoot first, who gives a fuck second. Then simple minded assholes will lick their boots in support for murderers with badges. sad day in failing America.
so being a suspect in a crime opens you up to being murdered? Fuck, Our president of the United States better watch the fuck out. He's bound to be murdered by a cop any second with that logic. Go back to your trailer park and fuck your sister some more you white trash piece of shit possibly retarded ass clown. Maybe on your way back to the trailer park, stop by the cop station and get on your knees to service their mushroom tipped cop dicks since you're overly homosexual for police. Unbelievable the amount of cop boot licking going on in this shitty pathetic nerd filled forum.
A snow flake knows what the term boot licker means. Let's find the Animal Cracker box, it has to be around here somewhere.

Back