Poliquin on Fish Oils and my own Personal Experience

I'm taking just one pill (it's a 600/800 I think) and I can definitely notice that I've got a lot patience and I am in a overall better mood.

(have only been using fish oil since I started posting here)

I'm taking just one pill (it's a 600/800 I think) and I can definitely notice that I've got a lot patience and I am in a overall better mood.

(have only been using fish oil since I started posting here)

funny, it seems now I've been on them for 6 months or so and take a high dose I'm in a miserable mood lately and low in patience. Could be just thinks on my mind and worse if not on the fish oil i suppose

funny, it seems now I've been on them for 6 months or so and take a high dose I'm in a miserable mood lately and low in patience. Could be just thinks on my mind and worse if not on the fish oil i suppose

You need to beat someone up. That's the issue.

Most likely

I'm on a time out at the mo, got to wait for my probabation at my new job ends before I can tell them I need a few days off for surgrey

GAY

It's cuz you smell like rotting fish.

It's cuz you smell like rotting fish.

thats got nothing to do with it and you know it

*sniffs arm pits*

Yeah mike, won't go into details but a shin was involved last feb (won that one) and been training and fighting on it since (lost that one).

Only reason i went to the doc was because I was pestered/banned from training till I did so

I dunno man, I can only attest to the results it's given me.

Bit of a non-sequitur, but here goes anyways:
Got/Getting my ACLS recert today/tomorrow and thought of you, Mike. All the instructors were medics, all the students were fresh interns (like myself).

I dunno man, I can only attest to the results it's given me.

Yeah I know mate, I had the same

Just seems like the effects have worn off on me

I'm doing 5g 3 times a day instead of 4 4 times a day...I wouldn't think that would effect it though?

Bit of a non-sequitur, but here goes anyways:
Got/Getting my ACLS recert today/tomorrow and thought of you, Mike. All the instructors were medics, all the students were fresh interns (like myself).

Here's the secret: Wanna know why medics are good at ACLS? Because it's all flow charts, dosing, and algorithms. Memorization, with very little critical thinking. Heh, I just slammed my own profession.

I'm assuming you were in a course that taught the new ACLS guidelines. They've totally fucked it up and dumbed it down; at my last recert, I couldn't believe the algorithms they simplified and content they omitted. I compared my ACLS text from the mid 90's to now, and it's like comparing a well-written text to a freakin' info pamphlet.

/rantoff

But thanks for thinking of me! :icon_chee

Wow just read the whole thread. Great info guys.
I think I might try it out. So fish oil does aid in lowering body fat?
It seems like a must try to me.

Wow just read the whole thread. Great info guys.
I think I might try it out. So fish oil does aid in lowering body fat?
It seems like a must try to me.

It says so, I don't think it's anything ground breaking, well at least that I've noticed. I feel like it could be helping though.

It says so, I don't think it's anything ground breaking, well at least that I've noticed. I feel like it could be helping though.

Yeah I might try it out. No way I am taking 10+ pills a day or whatever.

So I've gone off the Fish oils for a few days and my pizza face is going away but now I'm starting to feel like shit again. Dilemma.

dont know if it'll help but i was using a alovera gel once or twice a day after washing and that helped my acne far more than any medicated treatment

dont know if it'll help but i was using a alovera gel once or twice a day after washing and that helped my acne far more than any medicated treatment

Vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) works well for me.

Back