Political Betting Thread

About 10u on Trump +150
And another 11u on various bets on states, EC margins, which state wiill be closest, 3rd party share etc

I forgot I even have 1u on Trump wins PV on 5D, but I made this vote over a year ago, even I am not expecting to cash this one.

Last edited:
Dems Ohio +200 looks like value

Also looking at Florida
Dems +110
Reps -150
If that line gets closer I'm jumping on Rep easy

possibly stupid question but is there any US / legal books offering election odds?

betonline, bovada, 5dimes, bookmaker all offer odds, I'd recommend betonline though. I don't know how much longer they will leave lines open though.

Fuck me, lots of lines tightened tonight. Looks like some last minute Trump money.

Seriously though, Biden -120 in Arizona is a steal. I'm more confident in it than him winning the election (which I'm still very confident in)

Dems Ohio +200 looks like value

Also looking at Florida
Dems +110
Reps -150
If that line gets closer I'm jumping on Rep easy

OH feels like the most likely "traditional" swing to go Trump's way. +200 isn't enough to play more than super small imo. And the R line feels too risky to get value out of it.

I'm seeing Dems +145 in FL right now. I'd jump on that but not with anything huge.

Anyone interested in a discord grp for today? easier to post and keep tabs on shit. just an idea.

I'd be down but be warned I'm going to start binge drinking when the results start coming in

I'd be down but be warned I'm going to start binge drinking when the results start coming in

Either I will want to be left alone or I will be insufferable. I am bad enough when I have to wait 3 weeks for a UFC event, but gabbing about this election for more than a year and betting about 4x more than I intended to is going to make for a crazy night.

Either I will want to be left alone or I will be insufferable. I am bad enough when I have to wait 3 weeks for a UFC event, but gabbing about this election for more than a year and betting about 4x more than I intended to is going to make for a crazy night.
I'll make one, don't feel forced to use it, can leave it open for everyone in here who might join, think it will be easy to post qucik links to results, trackers, potential useful info etc

https://discord.gg/qv7vZZAe

Prefer not to give figures but I’m heavy on Trump. No one took side bets with me when I was giving Biden at 2:1 but I found a couple people to use websites while giving them 10%. Should be fun.

Prefer not to give figures but I’m heavy on Trump. No one took side bets with me when I was giving Biden at 2:1 but I found a couple people to use websites while giving them 10%. Should be fun.

Lol damn. Thought I was getting a deal with my off-book bets at evens

Anyone who is betting Trump at underdog odds is making the right play. Trump was such a big underdog at the books against Hillary, and look what happened.

Anyone who is betting Trump at underdog odds is making the right play. Trump was such a big underdog at the books against Hillary, and look what happened.

On the other hand, bettors might feel really stupid if the -170 candidate who's been dominating polls harder than Hillary ends up doing the obvious and winning.

Back