Political Betting Thread

Guys there's a huge forum controlled by the Chinese government that millions of people post on daily that consists primarily of liberals.

It's called Reddit.

A lot of you would fit in very nicely there. I'm not saying we don't enjoy your company here, but check it out!

No.

From the first half I thought you were talking about Trump lol. Dude who wanted to bang his daughter before she was 18, was best buds with Jeffrey Epstein for years, ran child beauty pageants where he hung out in dressing rooms. He halfheartedly condemns white supremacists sometimes but it's a crazy coincidence that they're the ones who march for him. Biden's had bad policies in the past, but in some respects has genuinely gotten better and showed regret for it. Trump kicked black people out of their homes, called for the death penalty for wrongly-convicted black kids, tried to push feds to leave white supremacist orgs alone and go after BLM instead, pushed racist conspiracy theories about Barack Obama, and has only doubled-down on these things since. He was apparently upset that his prison reform bill didn't help him enough with the black vote, because that's the only reason he did it. He'd otherwise be the type who'd love Biden's old policies.

Anyway - Biden's winning
<{you!}>

Can y’all shut up and take an L please? This cheating stuff is so stupid. No fighter wins a decision after round 1 so just because the tide isn’t turning your way, it doesn’t mean there is cheating. It makes you sound like absolute pussies
I'm not surprised at all that Biden is in the lead. I figured he would win the election and also figured that it would be close. But the comment that Democrats don't cheat is false and I stand by my statement regardless of the outcome of this election.

I'm not surprised at all that Biden is in the lead. I figured he would win the election and also figured that it would be close. But the comment that Democrats don't cheat is false and I stand by my statement regardless of the outcome of this election.
4l3m2u.jpg

You can get great odds on Trump for each of AZ, GA, PA and AZ, much better to bet these than Trump overall.

I would say you cried you try and say that I'm Him along with 4 other people then you said we should start a movement to get him banned holy shit this mposh dude must have really gotten under your skin. Dont worry buddy I am here to comfort you.

I've never said you or Mpoush (you're both the same person) should be banned. I think your multiple personalities and your FREE MONEY shit was amazing. Stop crying baby bitch

So if Trump pulls this out with the late vote its not cheating but if Biden wins with the late vote its cheating. Checks out.
yes trumpet just wants votes to stop being counted in the states that hurt him but to continue in ones that can help him win

Sounds like there's a possibly, slightly positive sign for Trump in Nevada in that most of the outstanding ballots are mail-ins received on election day or later. Reportedly, the later mail-ins are leaning more toward Trump across the board than the early ones, but it's unclear if that means they're majority Trump or just not as extreme in their tilt to Biden.

My prediction is that the (((MSM))) and (((social media))) will continue to push the Biden won narrative in order to further brainwash their base while attempting to demoralize the republicans into accepting defeat. The goal is to further strengthen the liberals into believing Trump stole another election to then justify even more violence in the form of "protests".

This will go to SCOTUS where Trump will be declared the winner. The propagandizing from MSM and social media platforms will continue to indoctrinate these low information voters in hopes of winning in 2024.

My prediction is that the (((MSM))) and (((social media))) will continue to push the Biden won narrative in order to further brainwash their base while attempting to demoralize the republicans into accepting defeat. The goal is to further strengthen the liberals into believing Trump stole another election to then justify even more violence in the form of "protests".

This will go to SCOTUS where Trump will be declared the winner. The propagandizing from MSM and social media platforms will continue to indoctrinate these low information voters in hopes of winning in 2024.

How is that a narrative if the actual results are showing Biden winning?

Actual, easily-debunked misinformation is spreading like wildfire on right-wing social media channels. Everyone else is just looking at the results.

Back