Political Betting Thread

I genuinely don't get how you wouldn't see anything suspect about whats going on wake up bro. Oh everyone was sleepy by 1030 and couldn't count anymore lol. The dems are going to actually act like this is a fair and square win lmao

You're a moron.

I genuinely don't get how you wouldn't see anything suspect about whats going on wake up bro. Oh everyone was sleepy by 1030 and couldn't count anymore lol. The dems are going to actually act like this is a fair and square win lmao

I don't remember hearing the PA people going home until like 10:30 my time (which was 1:30 their time). Counts didn't stop last night in WI or MI and those places still came through for Biden. Don't know what you're on about here.

Apparently dems are stealing the election from Trump but aren't bothering to elect a clear dem congress lmao. The conspiracy theory doesn't make sense here.

When everyone went to bed last night msnbc and cnn news anchors looked like they're little puppy just got ran over, and said bust out the tequilla. Now we wake up and what do you know its a Christmas fucking miracle biden is in the lead!!

Mail-ins being counted last in the heavily-populated, left-wing areas in many states. That's not a christmas miracle it's just common sense that it would swing in a certain direction. Just wasn't clear if it would be ENOUGH until it happened

Mail-ins being counted last in the heavily-populated, left-wing areas in many states. That's not a christmas miracle it's just common sense that it would swing in a certain direction. Just wasn't clear if it would be ENOUGH until it happened
Lol again I got a bridge for sell

Lol again I got a bridge for sell
There would never be cheating in something as important as the elections

not in America my friend! Not here!

jerry Jones is our new president! Long live the immortal one!

There would never be cheating in something as important as the elections

not in America my friend! Not here!

jerry Jones is our new president!
On the bright side at least we shouldnt have to hear lecture after lecture of hollyweird actors constantly telling us how racist. Homophobic. And xenophobic we all are

On the bright side at least we shouldnt have to hear lecture after lecture of hollyweird actors constantly telling us how racist. Homophobic. And xenophobic we all are
It’s going to be a utopia now. I’m ready for my soma

200,000 votes left to count in GA. Trump has an 80,000 vote lead. Most of the remaining are mail-ins from dem counties. If Biden wins those roughly 2-1 or better he wins GA, and indications from other states suggest that's more likely to happen than not. Should be close either way.

NC still up in the air but I'd probably lean to Trump there. Just insane to me that Tillis might beat Cunningham there and could happen regardless of the presidential outcome. I was 99% sure that senate seat would flip whether Biden won the state or not.

PA in "who tf knows" status. Cities still counting slow. Biden's numbers will undoubtedly improve but unsure if it's enough to win. Supposedly we'll have full results by Friday but hopefully we'll have 95%+ by the end of today.

NV looks close but the remainder are all mail-ins, most of which are from Clark County. Much more likely it swings more in Biden's direction.

By my count, it looks like a 270-268 win for Biden at bare minimum. Unless something crazy happens with the remaining ballot counts in NV/AZ. Even if that happens, Biden could make it up wins in GA/PA/NC.

When everyone went to bed last night msnbc and cnn news anchors looked like they're little puppy just got ran over, and said bust out the tequilla. Now we wake up and what do you know its a Christmas fucking miracle biden is in the lead!!

Yeah, the mail ins seem very fishy and even though they tend to skew Democratic, the margin for those was insane.

Question for Trump supporters: If Trump wins the election on these late votes, is it cheating? Or is it only if Biden wins?

Any voting passed the polls closing would be considered cheating, anything before that is legal.

Any voting passed the polls closing would be considered cheating, anything before that is legal.

They're not late votes, it takes time to actually count them. The hilarious thing is that Trump wants to keep counting in Nevada but no no no stop counting in Wisconsin and PA and Michigan lmao

They're not late votes, it takes time to actually count them. The hilarious thing is that Trump wants to keep counting in Nevada but no no no stop counting in Wisconsin and PA and Michigan lmao

Did you read what I said?

Back