Poll: Is CM Punk in the wrong?

CM Punk is in the wrong

• Total voters
There is probably some animosity but I think it's a work.

If everything he said happened is true (not completely convinced it is, but it could be), he’s not wrong for being pissed off. He IS wrong for airing this shit out in public and hijacking the presser. He comes off like an asshole at the best of times, so I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I can’t imagine any of the colt stuff was a work which leads me more to a lot of what happened being a shoot. Also seems like TK has given Punk keys to the kingdom similarly to HBK being able to do whatever in the 90s.

I can’t imagine any of the colt stuff was a work which leads me more to a lot of what happened being a shoot. Also seems like TK has given Punk keys to the kingdom similarly to HBK being able to do whatever in the 90s.
Only difference is that we are getting a 43 CM Punk not a 29 year old one.

Fb_d_TsaAAIwJIT

It’s a work

WWE is already trashing CM Punk. It's to good of an idea to be a work for AEW.

Yeah.

that man is obviously henpecked and brought it to work.

if its not a work CM Punk is completely at fault.
No evidence bucks did a thing
Colt has stayed away from commenting on ALL of the punk shit forever cause he believes its not worth it
Punk goes and bes a petty bitch at a presser, ruins the buzz for MJF's return in the process as well.
The stench of shit has followed punk for long enough.

He had a great match on Sunday night and I really enjoyed his scrum but I think they have to either get rid of him or strip the EVPs. Having certain wrestlers with more authority than others was always a bad idea

Most likely these guys have worked themselves into a shoot. It started with Paige being edgy in his promo but Punk took it personal. I think hangman was working but I don't think Punk is at this point

Punk, Bucks, Omega, Hangman and TK all fucked up to various degrees.

Gut feeling is this started as a work with Tony thinking a worked/shoot would be a great idea, but somebody got butt hurt over a comment(s) (Punk from Hangman or likely Moxley).

Scrum comes along and Punk decided to go scorched earth, which upset the Bucks and Omega.

Fight ensues.

Tony left trying to get everyone back on the same page to salvage it.

Back