3. Floyd
4. Pac
5. B-Hop
6. Ward
7. Tito
8. Canelo
9. Lennox
10. Oscar

Honorable mentions - Butterbean, David Price's chin, and the Paul brothers.
Haha Bean getting a long deserved shout out

That's tough. I think it was mostly an ego and pissing match. All these guts hated each other and never wanted to give an inch. Will all the names on their resumes it's tough to use that term.

Shame we missed out on that fight
I remember reading about them about to fight again at 140 pounds later on but then JMM shot that rumor down and said something like its all lies.

That was a fight boxing fans were denied, it still bothers me they never fought, on Pac and Barrea fought them and each other. Its an ego thing for sure mainly on JMM, because Morales kept wanting that fight it seems.

I remember reading about them about to fight again at 140 pounds later on but then JMM shot that rumor down and said something like its all lies.

That was a fight boxing fans were denied, it still bothers me they never fought, on Pac and Barrea fought them and each other. Its an ego thing for sure mainly on JMM, because Morales kept wanting that fight it seems.

I think JMM certainly priced himself out of those negotiations more than Morales did

I'm going to assume that when you mean 1995-2020 you mean "fights between 1995-2020" not fighters who happened to fight then (IE: Duran fought a few times in the late 90s, but he was well past his best at htat point).

Something like this (no order):
Pac
Floyd
Ward
Chocolatito
JMM
Hopkins
ODLH
Nelo
RJJ
MAB

next five (also no order): Pongsaklek, Morales, Lennox, Shane, Estrada

I struggled not to put Roman on my list.

On accomplishments mainly, Roy was the most talented. By 95, Whitaker was on his way out.

1. Mayweather (5 weight champ, 50-0, beat 23 champions)
2. Pacquiao (8 weight champ, most exciting fighter of all time)
3. Jones Jr (won a title at freaking heavyweight, started at 154, most naturally gifted boxer ever)
4. Hopkins (20 middleweight defences, won light heavyweight title as an old man, oldest champ ever)
5. Marquez (3 weight champ, Pacquiao's nemesis, one of best combo punchers ever)
6. Canelo (4 weight champ, amazing combo puncher, great defence and offence)
7. Calzaghe (21 super middleweight defences, won light heavyweight title too)
8. Ward (2 weight champ, won super 6 tournament, first guy to beat Kovalev)
9. Golovkin (20 middleweight defences, cleaned out his division multiple times, only one highly disputed loss)
10. Lewis (besides two blips which he avenged, he was the most complete heavyweight in a strong era, beat everyone he faced from Holyfield to Vitali Klitschko.

De La Hoya could easily be in there along with a few others. Canelo will probably catch Marquez within the next year and maybe even get as high as #3 (on accomplishments).

By traffic to the Boxing forum... Mayweather / Mcgregor and ... Jake Paul.

No order

Jones jr
Tito
Barrera
Morales
Pacquiao
Mosley
Tszyu
Lewis
Tua
Cotto-Mayweather

What is your guys obsession with Pac? I stopped posting about him and you guys keep bringing him up smh
Maybe because you didn’t post about him the one time you clearly ought to have?

1. Floyd
2. Pac
3. B Hop
4. RJ Jr
5. Lewis
6. ODLH
7. Canelo
8. Gonzalez
9. Marquez
10. Calzaghe

First few are in order, then gave up on that. Lots of votes for Sweet Pea, but he was on the way out around 95 so I left him out. Cannot find space for Ward or Trinidad.

1) Manny Pacquico
2) Manny Pacquico
3) Manny Pacquico
4) Manny Pacquico
5) Manny Pacquico
6) Manny Pacquico
7) Manny Pacquico
8) Manny Pacquico
9) Manny Pacquico
10) Manny Pacquico
Are you okay, you seem to have some issues can you contribute to a thread and act normal for change? thanks

Take into account accomplishments, feats, and skill etc. from 1995 to 2020 who do you guys have.

1 - Floyd Money Mayweather (needs zero explanation consensus the GOAT of the last 30 years beating everyone)
2 - Roy Jones Jr
3 - Bernard Hopkins
4 - Canelo Alvarez (Modern day Henry Armstrong going up and down in weight as a smaller man defending his belts, his steroid usage failing twice, puts an asterisk on him, but in terms of accomplishment he fought killers from 154 to 175 pounds and knocking them out)
5 - Lennox Lewis
6 - Oscar De La Hoya
7 - Andre Ward
8 - James Toney
9 - Wladimir Klitschko
10 - Joe Calzaghe
Cmon man really
You shoukd just stay outta the boxing sub because your shtick is played out

Back