Media Powerful Russian Wrestler Nukhadiev making his debut

No, half my family is literally from the same district as Khabib.
Other half is from is Khunzakh.
Half Avar half Dargin. Who the fuck are you again to lecture me ?
russian troll. this is what they teach you in the russian school? to make low-level propaganda?

russian troll. this is what they teach you in the russian school? to make low-level propaganda?

Lmao. Dumb foreigner lecturing someone on their own country because they talked to some butt-hurt expats.

Lmao. Dumb foreigner lecturing someone on their own country because they talked to some butt-hurt expats.
so i am right, you are a russian troll.
PS: russia is super poor. the poorest country in europe.

so i am right, you are a russian troll.
PS: russia is super poor. the poorest country in europe.

Lmao. I exposed you as a troll and you resort to pathetic insults.

Again, where the fuck are you from to lecture me on Dagestan?

Also, Russia is not the poorest country in Europe, not even close, so maybe don't open your mouth if you don't know the subject.

Dumbass.

Lmao. I exposed you as a troll and you resort to pathetic insults.

Again, where the fuck are you from to lecture me on Dagestan?

Also, Russia is not the poorest country in Europe, not even close, so maybe don't open your mouth if you don't know the subject.

Dumbass.
hahaha, did i hurt your russian feelings?
not the poorest ? except moscow and petersburg, it is really really poor. you cannot compare to anything in europe. not france, not germany, not slovakia, not greece etc.

hahaha, did i hurt your russian feelings?
not the poorest ? except moscow and petersburg, it is really really poor. you cannot compare to anything in europe. not france, not germany, not slovakia, not greece etc.

lol, this pussy too scared to say where he is from.

Now you are backing up on your statement that Russia is the poorest country in Europe. Next time try not talking out your ass.

lol, this pussy too scared to say where he is from.

Now you are backing up on your statement that Russia is the poorest country in Europe. Next time try not talking out your ass.

i am not backing up shit you moron. yes, russia is the poorest country in europe. cant you read?
btw, i really enjoy the fact that you are poor and envy us. you country has such a bad economy.
russia lives from occupation and natural resources. those will finish.
NATO and China will crush you, they already started to have a threesome with you.

Hmmmm. I bet he's very good but he's probably very boring too. Unless he's something a little different to the rest of them Dagestani wrestlers.
Well, for one, he is a wrestler. Not a sambo crossover (nothing against it), but I expect him to have better technique than Khabib, Makhachev etc when it comes to getting opponents down.

i am not backing up shit you moron. yes, russia is the poorest country in europe. cant you read?
btw, i really enjoy the fact that you are poor and envy us. you country has such a bad economy.
russia lives from occupation and natural resources. those will finish.
NATO and China will crush you, they already started to have a threesome with you.

Moldovia says hello...

Russia is not even on the top 10 list...

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/poorest-countries-in-europe/

I have been there as well.

actually, the russian controlled transnistria is the shithole.
moldova itself will hopefully join the european family.
russian influence is the worst.

OK.
But still Russia is not the poorest country in Europe as you claimed.

OK.
But still Russia is not the poorest country in Europe as you claimed.
it is , since you should compute the poorness as the wealth per capita, not GDP (a lot of resources spent on military or in the pockets of oligarchs).

oh yeah, wikipedia, where all the russian trolls can modify.
you found, indeed, the perfect source. congratulations.

Who did I know you would respond with that...
Yeah I am sure Russian trolls would keep Russia below below fucking ROMANIA at 33...

Again you are the one that made a claim its on you to back it up..

Who did I know you would respond with that...
Yeah I am sure Russian trolls would keep Russia below below fucking ROMANIA at 33...

Again you are the one that made a claim its on you to back it up..
there are a lot of russian trolls. everywhere, this is what you guys learn at school before math

Back