Pre-fight discussion UFC on ESPN 54: Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Sat. March 30 Prelims 7pm ET ESPN+ Main 10pm ET ESPN, ESPN+

Planning to watch

• Alll of it

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Most of it

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Some of it

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
because my anus is inflamed like a female baboon in heat, I've become accustomed to the former way of starting the thread with the picture with all the fights in one glance, rather than a list. I typically grab a screenshot of this and use it as a "guide" while watching and medicating my anus with expired bottles of Solarcaine I found at my grandmas barn. can you help a brother out? ❤️

Wait Atlantic city is in New Jersey. What the hell is it at 10pm? Jesus
I got work in the morning and I’ll be in the arena. I assume I’ll be home by 1:30-2am unless the boys want to skip out on the main event.

Another New Jersey band. How great would it be to see Blanchfield walk out to this

Vision would be cool too, although much lesser known they are legends in their own right…especially in NJ.

Got to see them for probably their last ever show (the singer passed away years back)

My buddy got to sing this song at the show. They had a rotating lineup of guys from other punk bands singing the songs and it was really cool.

What a dumbass thing to do tbh.
None of us really care for WMMA too much so it’s not a big loss. This fight ain’t so bad on paper though but when we bought the tickets we weren’t expecting this to be the main event.

None of us really care for WMMA too much so it’s not a big loss. This fight ain’t so bad on paper though but when we bought the tickets we weren’t expecting this to be the main event.
It's easily the most meaningful fight between two highly skilled individuals so I dunno seems dumb to me. It's not like it's Molly McCann vs some random can

It's easily the most meaningful fight between two highly skilled individuals so I dunno seems dumb to me. It's not like it's Molly McCann vs some random can
Not to me. I only care to watch a very small percentage of WMMA because it’s an inferior product to men’s MMA clearly but I see we won’t agree on this. You can like whatever you want sherbro but I won’t call you dumb for it.

I’m here to watch the boyz bang bro

Not to me. I only care to watch a very small percentage of WMMA because it’s an inferior product to men’s MMA clearly but I see we won’t agree on this. You can like whatever you want sherbro but I won’t call you dumb for it.

I’m here to watch the boyz bang bro
So don't do dumb things then, like waste your money.

Maybe if you read my posts you would know the main event changed. I also didn’t buy the tickets. No need to be a twat
If you go to an MMA event and skip out on the main event between two highly skilled fighters just cause they're girls, then you're the twat

If you go to an MMA event and skip out on the main event between two highly skilled fighters just cause they're girls, then you're the twat
First off, I didn’t say I would definitely skip it. Second, I should have known better than to engage with a bitter little man who spends half his life defending WMMA. I’m here for a good time, not to argue.

Bye.

First off, I didn’t say I would definitely skip it. Second, I should have known better than to engage with a bitter little man who spends half his life defending WMMA. I’m here for a good time, not to argue.

Bye.
Yea I guess you should have.

Cya

Just got done with Weigh ins, 272 lbs of solid Sherdog muscle. Ready to take on the winner of Erin and French Onion.

IMG_20240329_194238_copy_768x1024.jpg
107896-4020161.png

Last edited:
Back