Predict who will have a better career: Khamzat, Shavkat or Bo

Who will end up with the best career?

• Total voters
Sherdog is a fucking dump, and I'm being serious. The bad takes left and right, just fucking ridiculous.

Bo is not a good striker. You need striking at the elite level now. vast majority of champs are strikers.

it's because it's easier to stuff a take-down than it is to execute a take-down.

He overextends, but his technique doesn't look bad. He will get good over the next years.
Khamzat is a good striker but very crude and not very technical.
That's why he had major problems against 10 pounds lighter and way smaller Burns.

Sherdog is a fucking dump, and I'm being serious. The bad takes left and right, just fucking ridiculous.

Your takes are worse if you think Shavkat is better then khamzat in MMA.. Whatever you spewing is not objective Chimaev is once in a generation talent.. Time will proof me right I could see khamzat beating everyone in his division and welterweight but I don't see shavkat doing the same all tho he is hell'va talented fighter himself.. Chimaev is a notch above.. There is just not a single fight I could envision on this current MW roster where Chimaev is the underdog

Last edited:
I dont see Chimaev resume and the end being great. He is Khabib-style fighter: fights 1 time in 2-3 years.

I dont see Chimaev resume and the end being great. He is Khabib-style fighter: fights 1 time in 2-3 years.
Khabibs regarded as a goat, not a great example. I can guarantee you more people have already tuned in to watch khamzat than will watch shavkat over his whole career

Khabib retired undefeated and widely regarded as one of the GOATs, how detached from reality do you need to be a to pick him as an example of a bad resume?

1. Khamzat chimaev will not be doing belt hugging besides he is the better fighter of them all. I honestly don't see a fighter he can't beat in the MW.. I think khamzat will fight the whole division within 14-24 months.. Mann has not a single match up to hide from and he will be favourite in all bouts.. The only thing that could stop him is long term injury.. He wants to chellenge himself and is ambitous a rare combo that attracts interest.

khamzat will fight the whole division within 14-24 months unless he is beaten inbetween his run which I highly doubt.. On monthly basis or 6 weeks. The belt itself is irrelevant if hugging it or being protected by grapplers if you don't want to become the best to do it is pointless.

2. Shavkat

Bo is not on the landscape at this point

So when are you fighting again, Darren?

I think Shavkat if he can get fights regularly.

Though I think Khamzat may get a title first since he probably gets the title shot if he beats Costa

Bo vs Khamzat will really decide a lot and we'll see how that one goes when we get there

Bo because he is American and they are going to benefit him with all kinds of good matchups until he gets there. But, for instance, I see Borralho beating him even today.

But, by reason and honesty, it should be Shavkat because he is the best, most solid and exciting fighter between the three, we can really stop to watch him because the man is unstoppable, he knows and throws everything.

Khamzat is like good and showman, but I don't see him as a true champion. The man doesn't even like to fight that often.

Last edited:
Hmm... sport where anyone can be knocked out or caught in a submission where they dont tap and get something broken. Im gonna go with my crystal ball and say
giphy.gif

Bo will have the easier career for sure. Ufc will keep giving him cans for a while.

Khamzats biggest enemy is his own inactivity. If he was active enough coulda fought for a title already.

shavkat- not getting a lot of high levels fights will hold his rise back for a while.

Career:
Khamzat

shavkat
Bo

Shavkat is the most humble and quiet.

Doesn’t talk much but showcases his skills in the cage.

So I choose him.

The other two talk way too much shit.

Back