Predict who will have a better career: Khamzat, Shavkat or Bo

Who will end up with the best career?

• Total voters
Shavkat because he seems more serious than Chimaev.

LOL at the soulless can crusher ginger.

I recognize these guys aren’t all in the same division but they are some of the biggest prospects in the UFC right now and neither has held a title.

I m hoping Khamzat has the best overall career but my money would be on Shavkat having the better overall career. Bo is a close second but i think it’s safe to say Shavkat will beat the winner of Colby v Leon and have a title run.

not so sure about Khamzat and Bo yet.

Khamza got planked by a lw and ducked nate.

The one who is consistently active.

i'd say money and popularity wise it will be chimaev , sport wise shavkat, and nickal is an ufc hype job that will never come close to a title despite UFC best effort

They're all damn good but I'd pick Chimaev if he starts fighting more frequently.

Bo or Shavkhat.

But probably Bo because he has the discipline and the pedigree.

Shavkat even though i think Khamzat is the most talented of the 3. Khamzat's style is too obvious on how to beat. defend for the first rd and when the 2nd rd comes around push the pace while he tries to rest. on the other hand Shavkat isn't much better with his fight IQ because he's ok with brawling when he has easier avenues to victory. Bo is fighting tomato cans so he's not really even in this conversation unless someone just wants to guess he's going to be good.

Back