Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you do any pressure passing? Sometimes it’s easier to smash-pass fast guys, so you can avoid their triangle / speed game altogether. Open & pass / distance passing is great, but it’s good to have at least one reliable pressure pass that you really like in your toolbox.
It really depends on the guard, hard for me with long legs and no midsection. I modify the knee-slice and knee-cut to bring the pressure more toward the hip.
Been working double-unders lately to mixed success, Keenan has some good entries there.

@Deffid
giphy.gif

Do you do any pressure passing? Sometimes it’s easier to smash-pass fast guys, so you can avoid their triangle / speed game altogether. Open & pass / distance passing is great, but it’s good to have at least one reliable pressure pass that you really like in your toolbox.
Us old men play that game. Kiddos now a days play with each other's feet
<{clintugh}>

@El Che Damn, Dwight Howard must have been desperate join the Lakers. Non-guaranteed contract. Surprised he's even go for that.

@El Che Damn, Dwight Howard must have been desperate join the Lakers. Non-guaranteed contract. Surprised he's even go for that.
This has got to be his last chance. If he has any sense whatsoever he will act right and play hard. He's always got the talent but has been mentally soft. The Jizzlies were more than happy to buy him out which is concerning, so Howard will at least be making money from them. I just hope he doesn't fuck up. I'll forgive him for his past transgressions if he contributes to a winning team.

5th team in the last 3 years though. <{walkerwhut}>

@Swiftie @UVee

I’m impressed with this album, way better than I thought it’d be! Love it!!

In the top 3

This has got to be his last chance. If he has any sense whatsoever he will act right and play hard. He's always got the talent but has been mentally soft. The Jizzlies were more than happy to buy him out which is concerning, so Howard will at least be making money from them. I just hope he doesn't fuck up. I'll forgive him for his past transgressions if he contributes to a winning team.

5th team in the last 3 years though. <{walkerwhut}>
LA has got to be the worst place for a tranny lover. Or the best, depending on how you look at it.
Vegas might actually be the first
<{chips}>

FUCK SAKE

forgot to change my FF team because of fridays game

Koscielny has turned off comments from his insta now

what a pussio

its like putting someone on ignore on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back